• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Online Winter Tournament [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for joining (now just need some people to battle n_n)!

Also, the tour has started already if anyone is wondering (I've had a few people ask that).

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
When will this start/ End. Because I will only have access to PO tommorow night (and every day after that until Jan. 5th) because I will be going to my grandmom's house tommorow which has access to PO.

So sign me up I guess, but if it ends tommorow Morning/Afternoon Brasil Time) then take me out.

EDIT: Ninja'd from post above, when does it end?

Name on PO is Chaos11011

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
When will this start/ End. Because I will only have access to PO tommorow night (and every day after that until Jan. 5th) because I will be going to my grandmom's house tommorow which has access to PO.

So sign me up I guess, but if it ends tommorow Morning/Afternoon Brasil Time) then take me out.

EDIT: Ninja'd from post above, when does it end?

Name on PO is Chaos11011
The tour starts when this is posted and ends when the New Year's Extravaganza ends (which is Jan 2 I believe), so everyone can battle now.

Added that to the first post.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Okay, Syndrome told me to confirm I lost a battle against him for the tournament.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I can't find the PC server >.<

Is it just "PC Server" or "PokeCommunity" because I'm failing to find it. (I never been on the PC server, only PO and Smogon Server)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday

Is it just "PC Server" or "PokeCommunity" because I'm failing to find it. (I never been on the PC server, only PO and Smogon Server)
It's called the "PC Battle Server". ;)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years

In the Advance Connection search their IP: 72.76.35.44:5080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back