• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Peridot Version (15 Screenshots Added) [8/7/08]

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    Pokémon DarkRed Version

The thread is under construction.

Last edited:

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    I have a certain hope for this project. Usually I don't if it's in the scrapbox.
    I'll keep watch and good luck! =]

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Good luck on this hack.

I recommend, that the hero/heroine seems to ripped off from Keyris's "new hack" xD.(same owner of the spriter anyway). Advise u change it.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Good luck on this hack.

I recommend, that the hero/heroine seems to ripped off from Keyris's "new hack" xD.(same owner of the spriter anyway). Advise u change it.
    Haha I was confused as well, this is Keyris, just a new account... supposedly... it could be someone masquerading as him...

The sprites are awesome as usual as is the mapping. If you need help with anything, I'll be on hand. I don't see a section for the story... I hope you add one soon. The features list looks good. Hope to see some updates soon Keyrin/Keyris/Esmas/Hermes.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Haha I was confused as well, this is Keyris, just a new account... supposedly... it could be someone masquerading as him...

The sprites are awesome as usual as is the mapping. If you need help with anything, I'll be on hand. I don't see a section for the story... I hope you add one soon. The features list looks good. Hope to see some updates soon Keyrin/Keyris/Esmas/Hermes.

Thats not Keyris,lmao.

It's Hermes :P.

A ROm hacker.

I was reffering the sprites are the same...

(Why so Serious,Dshayabusa?)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey Keyris glad to see Aluminum here ;)
    It is great!
    Keep on the great work!
    Good luck, and BTW look like everyone is confused about your ID XD

Hermes said:
    If you don't know who I am, I've been called many names for the while I've been at ROM hacking, including Necrod, Esmas, Keyrin and Keyris.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Well Hermes The hack is looking really good :) leet me know when you need any help with tiles inserting :)
    Keep up the good Work

Last edited by a moderator:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey Hermes!
    Great thread update!
    Really, I love the CSS'd thread!
    And also the storyline, I like how it begins and thanks for putting my name there :3
    Good luck with this and you know you got all my support!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Alrighty i got your first userbar. Simple Simple. :)

Pokémon Peridot Version (15 Screenshots Added) [8/7/08]

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/alum.png[/IMG]

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Ha, took me awhile to realize this was you...ha, I still call you Esmas for some reason, I like that name the best, I guess.
    Well, another one of your hacks that is looking excellent, all of those features not only sounds possible, but sounds INSANELY AWESOME!!!!!!! I can't wait, especially to see some screens. I have realized over your many accounts that you don't post much, but when you do you write a lottttttttt, so hope you get more ;)
    Nice Hero and Heroine sprites also, but that's expected, you're like an amazing spriter, best of luck!!!!!!!

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
    Years
  • hey i was looking and i saw in ur team that you didnt have any beta testers, if you need any, i am happy to help out

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've seen this thread here and at Twilight Forums, but never commented! :P
    Lovely screen shots.
    Wonderful layout too. :D
    GL~

Years
  • it looks good but i dont like the sprites it looks big headed and i see tile errors its the black holes there is a bit of brown around it anyway good luck

Years
  • This looks quite good, I like your overworlds they look good.
    Did you sprite them yourself?
    If i look at there clothing i kinda think they are scouts.
    Anyway good luck on this =)

Back