• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Peridot Version (15 Screenshots Added) [8/7/08]

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    It looks really good Hermes!

I really like your mapping style and i'm wondering what is inside those holes :P looks great.

Oh an maybe you could change female ows abit. Make them look more officialy, like change a hat into something different, because not really in any of Pokemon games the Heroine have hat so it dosen't look that good.
    I Can't wait too see those new scripts in actions.

Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Yes i know but maybe change the heroine hat abit. it dosen't looks really good.

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
    Years
  • well thats better then a no, and ive been pretty bored from life without hacking so mabye this will inspire me to actually get up and do somthing :P

spaceboy827

Years
  • alright, when you have the beta or alpha finished, just pm me the file and ill check it out. thanks for the quick responces, the other threads i talk to take like a week for one responce :P

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Hey, I haven´t heard from you since you changed your msn account. (If you don´t remember me, I was BlackDragonite)

This hack looks really good, I like the OWs.
    Do you plan to change the tiles?

Good luck, and HF,
    Bombah!

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Ok, somehow my pc won´t let me send PMs (I tried three times -.-)

Hey, if you need spriting help, just tell me.
    (Visit my thread to see my work)

Good Luck and HF,
    Bombah!

Last edited:

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • Hello, everyone. I'm here to explain this feature:

Alright, I will tell you what this feature is about, and give you a little spoiler.

First, in specific places, you will be able to find small holes in the ground, that are not hidden, so I made this sort of easy for you. Every single hole is called the Underground... But, is there a reason for you to go underground?

When you go to the Underground, there will be a little path, so follow it. A little further down this path are some trainers. Battle them to continue. Although they are quite easy, they eventually become bothersome.

Continue down the path once you finish these trainers off, and there will be a little entrance. Enter it. This is where Flash comes in handy. I would recommend beating the first Gym Leader, obtaining Flash, and then coming back to this place.

Anyway, when you're inside, there will be a small maze. Finish it up, and then at the end, there will be a key. These keys are important to collect if you want to enter a certain area of the game, so if you're bored you can go to.

But the problem is, you have to find every key, and there are quite a few of these Underground holes scattered across Malto.

Once you've found every key, there will be a larger Underground hole. Enter this. The setting will some sort of more older, an ancient feel. Walk down the path, and there are no trainers. When you reach the area with the door, the door is much larger, and has interesting designs on it.

There is a Keystone on a Tablet in front of this door. With all of your keys, you insert them into the Keystone. A small tremor starts, the Keystone falls to the floor, the Tablet becomes visible, and the large door opens. Ancient writing is on this Tablet that is unreadable. So, you pick up the Keystone and Tablet just in case it becomes useful.

You enter the door, and a large city is in view. It looks rather abandoned, though. What could this city be?

Here's a little hint: it's a place in Pokémon Colosseum. And no, it's not a place that sunk into the ground, it's always been there. (A few hundred years ago, though.)

Oh, lastly, a certain spirit inside a tomb is catchable in this place.

Phew.

Wow that sound like really good fun i serously cant wait!!

spaceboy827

Years
  • this is so woerd, whenever i try to put a comment on here, the system deletes it so i cant talk, thats y ive seemed so inactive lately :P
    oh and will i get the honor to test this new hack that i have been hearing about?

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • Hey, the peridot is my birthstone! =) Anyway, I really like the hero/heroine. They look really cool and detailed! I don't see any errors in the mapping, but they could be improved (and will as you get better, trust me!). Can I ask about the holes? Or is that a secret? Also, I don't usually like Fakemon, but yours look phenomenal! Have you done any scripting? I hope you do. It's really a lot of fun!

Back