• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • Maybe because im too noob to know how to do that xD

As for the pyramid thing i dont think its needed its so easy to know where to go but some players skip important dialogues then come and cry in a hacks thread xD

I'll decide on it when the time is right
    I just wanna get a demo out soon lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    will the pokemon for the E4 demo be the same as the ones designated for the distortion world one or another set?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • will the pokemon for the E4 demo be the same as the ones designated for the distortion world one or another set?

I'll go through my platinum book and see, and decide the team. Then I'll just ask you guys if it's good

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • I'll go through my platinum book and see, and decide the team. Then I'll just ask you guys if it's good

I request don't get rid of Kanto Pokemons even if you add Hoenn or Sinnoh Pokes. . it will be tough but i'd like to see all 649 Pokemons ^_^ *Crazy* I wonder if Giratina is in then what about Lord Arceus and Dialgia Palkia?

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • I request don't get rid of Kanto Pokemons even if you add Hoenn or Sinnoh Pokes. . it will be tough but i'd like to see all 649 Pokemons ^_^ *Crazy* I wonder if Giratina is in then what about Lord Arceus and Dialgia Palkia?
    Pretty sure it'll be 493 poke (4th gen poke), anyway GoGo please just try to create a "fake 3D" for the map :), if you succeed I'm sure it would be innovative and other hackers will use it

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Pretty sure it'll be 493 poke (4th gen poke), anyway GoGo please just try to create a "fake 3D" for the map :), if you succeed I'm sure it would be innovative and other hackers will use it

What's that "Fake 3D for the Map" is about? could you please Explain cause i never played real platinum on DS ^_^ thanks anyway.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • What's that "Fake 3D for the Map" is about? could you please Explain cause i never played real platinum on DS ^_^ thanks anyway.
    It has nothing to do with either real Platinum or DS, if you have played games like FIFA 07, Sonic Battle, or Mario Kart Super Circuit on GBA, you should know that those games use ASM Routine(?) to trick us and make the game looks as if it's 3D, it's not a real 3D (model) anyway

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So Brief Blue's Story a little.. and I wonder could you add pink-pyramid-thingy like destinedjagold did on Life Guardians to guide players where to go next or the story will be simple to understand?

why does everyone want me to be in another hack...as a rock?
    >_>

anyway, i am actually looking forward for this hack.
    i never really managed to play the 4th generation game~
    ;)

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • It has nothing to do with either real Platinum or DS, if you have played games like FIFA 07, Sonic Battle, or Mario Kart Super Circuit on GBA, you should know that those games use ASM Routine(?) to trick us and make the game looks as if it's 3D, it's not a real 3D (model) anyway

Yeah I've played Fifa 07 on GBA, Yes that had Feel like if it was 3D.. thanks for the INFO was helpful.

>_>

;)

Because you were very very helpful back in LoG, I just want you to be in game no matter how ^_^

-------------NOTE FOR GoGojjTech------------
    Bro, I VMed you about Arceus making Guest appearence in the PL BLUE.. Looking Forward to it?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I request don't get rid of Kanto Pokemons even if you add Hoenn or Sinnoh Pokes. . it will be tough but i'd like to see all 649 Pokemons ^_^ *Crazy* I wonder if Giratina is in then what about Lord Arceus and Dialgia Palkia?

I already have 493 pokemon in-game.. did you not see the dex screenshots? :D

Pretty sure it'll be 493 poke (4th gen poke), anyway GoGo please just try to create a "fake 3D" for the map :), if you succeed I'm sure it would be innovative and other hackers will use it

It'll be a C-ASM thing, so good luck trying

What's that "Fake 3D for the Map" is about? could you please Explain cause i never played real platinum on DS ^_^ thanks anyway.

It has nothing to do with either real Platinum or DS, if you have played games like FIFA 07, Sonic Battle, or Mario Kart Super Circuit on GBA, you should know that those games use ASM Routine(?) to trick us and make the game looks as if it's 3D, it's not a real 3D (model) anyway

Yes. They basically scroll the pixels. Gonna need to do this for the leveling in the distortion world.

>_>

;)

1: Cuz you're awesome
    2: That's amazing that you want to play MY hacks :P

Should I link the post from BT's thread answering this question? =D

Anyways, I hope you don't abandon this project, I've always been interested in 4th generation demakes but projects were never finished.

That's the thing I don't understand
    Why quit it
    This is really not a big deal that you must kill yourself over it

I finished Diamond so i played most of the 4th gen but never managed to finish platinum :(
    Atleast maybe i can finally do it with platinum red

Platinum was wayy better for some reason lol

Yeah I've played Fifa 07 on GBA, Yes that had Feel like if it was 3D.. thanks for the INFO was helpful.

Because you were very very helpful back in LoG, I just want you to be in game no matter how ^_^

-------------NOTE FOR GoGojjTech------------
    Bro, I VMed you about Arceus making Guest appearence in the PL BLUE.. Looking Forward to it?

Yes

Amazing hack gogo!
    good luck

Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    When the beta will released ?
    its over half of March and is so want to play this demake !!! =)

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • It's not done at all
    Just a general feel
    Gotta make it less bland imo
    Whaddya think?
    Spoiler:

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Looks great! Epic banner by the way but it is too big :P Are you still taking any other banners? I can make some with the screenies of in-game gameplay ;)
    If you want:) Anyways great progress so far!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back