• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • Well sheit x3 Sounds really great o_o GTS on gameboy... just saying that makes me cry xD
    well have you posted this on any other forums ? this looks like it would be great on WAH! ;)
    and any other forum

Well it's on PHO and RHM

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    It may or may not be. Moving from floor to floor means moving the tiles up and eventually actually forcing a new map to load on the way down.
    Sorry but could you explain problem that you are having with 3d and maps? (I'm kinda too lazy to go trough all 8 pages but I still want to know what it is s: )

Trainer 781

This hack is going to be amazing. The tiles are looking beautiful. Sinnoh is my favorite region. Great to see the gen IV features being implemented in the hack. A question: For the rotom formes, are you going to keep the electric ghost for all of them or their respective gen V typings?
    Good luck for your hack and hope you can finish it.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Sorry but could you explain problem that you are having with 3d and maps? (I'm kinda too lazy to go trough all 8 pages but I still want to know what it is s: )

You can't do 3d maps since gba=2d. You can fake it as stated before, but you'll never insert 3d models and use them like a ds.

This is great!!! Never see a hack with three tile
    Anyway good luck!!!

I think this is like the third :D

Yeah the size will grow more to like 20MB+ i think i saw a 22MB ups once

Still no problem id still get it even if it was 1GB xD

If you have a 22 MB ups then you have issues lol

So, are you planning to demake Gen V after this? :P

I haven't thought about gen 5, but that would take some serious time. Think. Gen 4 took 2 years so far, imagine 5 which is much more intricate.

I think GoGo stated that he would like to do an HG/SS Demake after this! Complete with the Pokemon following you, if he can. But, it's GoGo, so I'm sure he can find a way!

If I do hgss, I will use my hgss music patch because wynaut
    The gbp is implemented in the patch, so that'll be a smooth insert. I have the follow me asm (I'm not telling you from where) but I have no idea where to put it (since the person who designed it has no traces left of it lol)
    That's the only problem that arises now.

Follow-me script is being worked by karatekid, I won't be surprised if it's finished before this hack :)

Well he's focusing on his tool right now. The one that expands. I think he's not so worried about it (I'm not either :P)

This hack is going to be amazing. The tiles are looking beautiful. Sinnoh is my favorite region. Great to see the gen IV features being implemented in the hack. A question: For the rotom formes, are you going to keep the electric ghost for all of them or their respective gen V typings?
    Good luck for your hack and hope you can finish it.

Electric Ghost. For extreme demake purposes :D
    Honestly, the only things that aren't gonna be from gen 4 are a proper gts and wi-fi club.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    You can't do 3d maps since gba=2d. You can fake it as stated before, but you'll never insert 3d models and use them like a ds.

I think this is like the third :D

If you have a 22 MB ups then you have issues lol

I haven't thought about gen 5, but that would take some serious time. Think. Gen 4 took 2 years so far, imagine 5 which is much more intricate.

If I do hgss, I will use my hgss music patch because wynaut
    The gbp is implemented in the patch, so that'll be a smooth insert. I have the follow me asm (I'm not telling you from where) but I have no idea where to put it (since the person who designed it has no traces left of it lol)
    That's the only problem that arises now.

Well he's focusing on his tool right now. The one that expands. I think he's not so worried about it (I'm not either :P)

Electric Ghost. For extreme demake purposes :D
    Honestly, the only things that aren't gonna be from gen 4 are a proper gts and wi-fi club.

For Platinum Blue you should put Rotom's Gen 5 typings. It would be better that way, I think! But then, it's up to you!

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • For Platinum Blue you should put Rotom's Gen 5 typings. It would be better that way, I think! But then, it's up to you!

If you guys want op rotom wash's you will get op rotom wash's. Who here wants gen 5 typing rotoms?

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Yes. It's so when the demo comes out someone can point out errors.

Anyway, I'm done mapping it for the day, gotta re-tile.. AGAIN
    Tell me about it xD Tiles are one ♪♪♪♪♪ to insert xD and one question wouldn't it be easier to insert wesleyFg's Pl tiles? :3 Just a suggestion

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Tell me about it xD Tiles are one ♪♪♪♪♪ to insert xD and one question wouldn't it be easier to insert wesleyFg's Pl tiles? :3 Just a suggestion

But they're not rips. They're his spinoff versions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back