• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • I cleaned up the first post so your eyes could fall in love quicker. Have a blast.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • And you have done an awesome job of it :D

lol if you say so

Anyway the hacks are up for HOTM ^_^
    Although it is up, I must say that the competition is tough, especially since the beta isn't even out yet. I think after the first beta there is a sure chance of being nominated again! :D

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • I'll support you all the way gogo!

And btw I Love those tiles for Jubilife! Am looking forward to the beta even the kids here saw your hack and they thought that Im just kidding them lol O.o

Off topic:
    Spoiler:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I want to vote for all 3 hacks XD

I will not force anybody to vote for me since it is your opinion that counts. Also it doesn't really merit this as of now since it's not even out. :D

Years
  • I voted for this, because it looks really promising and for the first time in my life I'm waiting for a hack's first beta to come out. Platinum Red will be Hack of the Century ;p

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I voted for this, because it looks really promising and for the first time in my life I'm waiting for a hack's first beta to come out. Platinum Red will be Hack of the Century ;p

lol
    the beta will not take too long to arrive as of now. We're almost done with pokeballs and also the givepokemon alternative.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Whoooo. Will you add animation to le fountain, sir? ^^
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Okay guys, I know I promised stuff a few days ago, but I had irl stuff happening, and that's got a higher priority than hacking. I hope to post the vids and the guide within the next two days. As for now, here are four screenies.

Please understand.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Okay guys, I know I promised stuff a few days ago, but I had irl stuff happening, and that's got a higher priority than hacking. I hope to post the vids and the guide within the next two days. As for now, here are four screenies.

Please understand.

Does this mean that all the different balls are working already? I just love heal balls. Pink balls, yay. :pink_boogie:
    Anyways, if you have IRL stuff I think it is completely justifiable to take some time away from hacking. I wouldn't worry too much, about taking time off.

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Does this mean that all the different balls are working already? I just love heal balls. Pink balls, yay. :pink_boogie:
    Anyways, if you have IRL stuff I think it is completely justifiable to take some time away from hacking. I wouldn't worry too much, about taking time off.

Yeah, they're almost completely in, just wanted to state this because I promised stuff. And the balls were drawn by Bela, kudos to him!

ChrisTheWhiteWolf

White Lighting
    Years
  • DaniiIS don't you worry about what we're thinking.
    You guys are working one of the most challenging hacks I've seen and it's not to be rushed.
    Any progress is appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back