• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • For some reason map name evolve wasn't working yesterday. ^_^
    So I hope tomorrow or this week we can get it going for beloved nosepass and magneton.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • MAJOR UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jRrwsnieDc

Well, I did say this a few posts back that it'd get done :D
    WATCH WITH ANNOTATIONS PLEASE
    ...I'm so mad at you. Why did you not tell me you got this done yet. :(
    Other than my emotions that, I love that update, seriously, it's really good to see people actually implement and show off this kind of work. I'm glad you were able to fix it quick though, quick being you know, a few days. xD

Ttar0914

Years
  • so its gonna have the world where giratina lives?
    and i hope shaymin is catchable because i had to use cheats to get the fella in platinum

Distortion world will be in both versions, but shaymin will only be catchable in Platinum Blue, because the only way how to get shaymin would be getting oak's letter through cheating in the original Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i used the biggest banner you have for my signature! ill be a beta tester since its not out yet. or alpha tester but i think youre way after alpha. i cant wait to see whats in store for this game. again ill test it if youd like im so excited about this.

wait is there a download for this? if there is i need to know where it is! i wanna play this so bad.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • i used the biggest banner you have for my signature! ill be a beta tester since its not out yet. or alpha tester but i think youre way after alpha. i cant wait to see whats in store for this game. again ill test it if youd like im so excited about this.

wait is there a download for this? if there is i need to know where it is! i wanna play this so bad.

No alpha testers, no download lol
    The second half of the statement could come soon though............

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    aw man i really really really wanna play this game. i love platinum and i wanna play it on the GBA its gonna be so awesome! what you've done so far is amazing and it looks just like platinum on the DS!

are you able to tell me how far in the game you've gotten to?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • aw man i really really really wanna play this game. i love platinum and i wanna play it on the GBA its gonna be so awesome! what you've done so far is amazing and it looks just like platinum on the DS!

are you able to tell me how far in the game you've gotten to?

Well mapping was up to Solaceon, then I decided to change the tile system because
    • It gives me better leeway
    • I can have more tiles in the local tileset
    • You can't view it in MEH/amap without changes
    erm
    but more importantly the new tile system is great, and we're getting back to where we were.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey I know u have said that it will be a cmplt demake but wat about difficulty level will it be like official game or like the normal hacks level

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hey I know u have said that it will be a cmplt demake but wat about difficulty level will it be like official game or like the normal hacks level

Platinum Red=is complete demake. So it has the same difficulty level.
    Platinum Blue however will have a more balanced and increased difficulty level.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Dang.. the ONE DS pokemon game I've played and beat, and you're making that one :( It's still cool, just a little disappointing. I'll probably play it regardless, even though Giratina is about the ugliest pokemon in all of existence.. I hate him lol he's strong but he just looks so STUPID

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back