• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm left wondering, how the hell is he gonna do the Distortion World? xD
    I think it would be possible using setmaptile to do the gravity changes, but still!
    It's honestly the thing I'm looking forward the most

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I'm left wondering, how the hell is he gonna do the Distortion World? xD
    I think it would be possible using setmaptile to do the gravity changes, but still!
    It's honestly the thing I'm looking forward the most

setmaptile is so cheesy, unqualified, and expected. Why not use asm?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Platinum Red sees
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Platinum Blue sees
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Ofc dawn will be there too but :D

iPika

Crytec
    Years
  • This is awesome. You are awesome. These two hacks look awesome. I'm just gonna put off playing Platinum just for these two. Are they gonna come out at the same time? Or is it one first then the other? Anyway love it! Hope this actually finishes, unlike so many other discontinued ones. The features list made me drool a lil (thank god for the phy/spc split. I hate having shadow ball as physical and crunch as special. JESUS what was Nintendo thinking during that time?) And how awesome is it? 493 pokes? Shoot. Anyway, good luck for this. (Pls dun ban me I hope there is no rule that you may not compliment a hack. I remember there was such a rule in a certain website.)

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • This is awesome. You are awesome. These two hacks look awesome. I'm just gonna put off playing Platinum just for these two. Are they gonna come out at the same time? Or is it one first then the other? Anyway love it! Hope this actually finishes, unlike so many other discontinued ones. The features list made me drool a lil (thank god for the phy/spc split. I hate having shadow ball as physical and crunch as special. JESUS what was Nintendo thinking during that time?) And how awesome is it? 493 pokes? Shoot. Anyway, good luck for this. (Pls dun ban me I hope there is no rule that you may not compliment a hack. I remember there was such a rule in a certain website.)

lol no reason to be banned
    Also I'm not going to release them at the same time, I'm going to do Platinum Red's alpha first to get the idea out.
    And there's no way I'm quitting on this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    These two hacks are going to be the best ones ever ^^ i have an question will you release the full games or will they be in an alpha or beta stage ?

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • These two hacks are going to be the best ones ever ^^ i have an question will you release the full games or will they be in an alpha or beta stage ?

I will release the Platinum Red alpha alone to get out the feel first.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Alright so I'm pretty sure you already answered this but I want to know if these hacks will follow the gen 4 storyline. I stopped playing the official games at Firered and Leafgreen but I've been playing different hacks along the way.) I always wanted to play the Generation 4 and up storylines, but never got a DS to play them. Also, when this is released, and when you get a whole lot of positive feedback for it, will you consider working on Unova and Kalos region demake? And I really hope you stop teasing us and actually release something. I cannot wait for this.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Alright so I'm pretty sure you already answered this but I want to know if these hacks will follow the gen 4 storyline. I stopped playing the official games at Firered and Leafgreen but I've been playing different hacks along the way.) I always wanted to play the Generation 4 and up storylines, but never got a DS to play them. Also, when this is released, and when you get a whole lot of positive feedback for it, will you consider working on Unova and Kalos region demake? And I really hope you stop teasing us and actually release something. I cannot wait for this.

In the first post of the thread I explain the difference between Platinum Red and Blue lol
    I may do unova but no promises.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    I am sorry for bothering you but will there be a move tutor ? One of my favorite pokemons is Gible and i want hm to learn Draco Meteor

Years
  • I am sorry for bothering you but will there be a move tutor ? One of my favorite pokemons is Gible and i want hm to learn Draco Meteor

I believe that GoGoJJTech is gonna do a full demake. What that means, is that he's gonna remake every single aspect of the game.
    With that said, if there's a move tutor for that in Platinum, there will be in Platinum Red

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back