• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • Hey everyone, I fixed the bug where if you play as a female the choose starter events graphically screw up. Also, Lucas's theme was the wrong theme #, and I fixed that too. In the next update that'll behave like normal. As of 1.21, it's still broken.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    I know This Might Be a Pain in the Butt, But I put this on my Flashcart for My GBA SP... It doesn't look Pretty. I mean, The intro Looks Fine, and so does the part where you put in your name, But once in your room, most of the tiles are messed up. The movement permissions are also screwed up for te messed up tiles. Can you help, Or should I just use an emulator? I wouldn't mind using an emulator, But it's Just nice to have pokemon platinum on my GBA.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    oops. Guess this was posted twice. I put this in its place.

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I know This Might Be a Pain in the Butt, But I put this on my Flashcart for My GBA SP... It doesn't look Pretty. I mean, The intro Looks Fine, and so does the part where you put in your name, But once in your room, most of the tiles are messed up. The movement permissions are also screwed up for te messed up tiles. Can you help, Or should I just use an emulator? I wouldn't mind using an emulator, But it's Just nice to have pokemon platinum on my GBA.

Again arises the question of FLASH128k, but that may not be the issue. It could be, but it also could not be.
    Not sure why that'd happen unless you force patched to an edited rom, either.
    I've tried it on my phone and it works fine, but I haven't tried it on my DSTWO yet. I may give that a go.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Guess i've found another bug :/
    Shouldn't Monferno learn Mach Punch at lvl 14? (When Chimchar evolves, basically)
    Because my Monferno didn't :/ ...

EDIT:
    Oh, and shouldn't be in Route 219 a pokeball containing an "Antidote"?
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Because in the Hack, it isn't there :/

Cya~

Thanks for letting me know about that item, I'll see to it that I add it.

It should be 15 since I had to scale it back.

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    I played the hack then played platinum...
    I know its an alpha but i find platinum way better looking and the 3d camera makes the game way better than in the 2d world of the hack
    Also the water in lake verity looks way better in platinum with the waves and all unlike the hack which is a simple water
    Only had the tiles loading bug evything else seemed normal
    Cant say i liked the running
    Battle backgrounds are good and i like how they change with time of day
    Reflections of the player in the water didnt show up

Anyway i dont think i will play this hack for a long time i better play platinum for the first time cause i find it the best version to play i might play pt blue though

Btw i played on myboy hack was almost bug free

Lastly im not a big fan of sinnoh region i played diamond and cant say i like it like the older generations and platinum is almost the same as diamond except a few new things and the distortion world
    Tbh i liked the story of hacks like red adventures way more than the sinnoh games so thats why im not that hyped about the demake

Last edited:

Lawandorder

¡Gracias Totales!
    Years
  • Haven't seen it reported already because maybe it enters onto the "buildings can be seen loading" category, but I'll post it anyways.

Well, f. me, I can't post an image because I have less than 15 posts...
    Still, here's the bug:
    Haven't seen it reported already because maybe it enters onto the "buildings can be seen loading" category, but I'll post it anyways.
    (Uploaded on imgur) = /aljVZZk.png

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Haven't seen it reported already because maybe it enters onto the "buildings can be seen loading" category, but I'll post it anyways.

Well, f. me, I can't post an image because I have less than 15 posts...
    Still, here's the bug:
    Haven't seen it reported already because maybe it enters onto the "buildings can be seen loading" category, but I'll post it anyways.
    (Uploaded on imgur) = /aljVZZk.png

That's just an extremely incomplete PC lol.
    (Due to our rushing)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    *Bug Report*

~ Start events up to were removed.
    - Mom won't talk to you after you went down
    - Barry is already on the place where you should choose your starter
    - Professor Rowan is standing on a bag at the top of a tree.
    - Before get into Professor Rowan place, you step on a grass then a Pokemon will appear. Then after throwing the ball the game will freeze.
    - If you save the game before choosing your starter Pokemon from previous update. After choosing your starter you will encounter blackscreen bug.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • *cough* the Masuda method, introduced Gen IV onwards.. should be in this since *cough* FULL DEMAKE *cough cough*

:P

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • *cough* the Masuda method, introduced Gen IV onwards.. should be in this since *cough* FULL DEMAKE *cough cough*

:P

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Ok this is getting really annoying why people keep getting double posts all the time it seems like it happens most of the time in this thread lol

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • *Bug Report*

~ Start events up to were removed.
    - Mom won't talk to you after you went down
    - Barry is already on the place where you should choose your starter
    - Professor Rowan is standing on a bag at the top of a tree.
    - Before get into Professor Rowan place, you step on a grass then a Pokemon will appear. Then after throwing the ball the game will freeze.
    - If you save the game before choosing your starter Pokemon from previous update. After choosing your starter you will encounter blackscreen bug.

Use Flash128k. The last bug you mentioned is already in the details post.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2021
    I found a Few other glitches.

*After you get the pokedex, if you look at your trainer card, you are given 2 stars and it turns orange

*If you reply no to the 2nd thing Barry says before the starter (if I'm wrong it's the first), the word "change" is missing from the end of the sentence

*After opening mystery gift, there's a sound that'll keep playing until you reset the game

*This was from earlier alphas, but I thought I'd share anyway since it was when you had access to the pokedex from talking to the wii. Some cries after #386 are either minorly glitched, or extremely. Some include chimchar (this one is a tiny crackle in the background if you listen closely), arceus, and shaymin. There may be more.

These are all really minor, and I wouldn't care that much if you didn't focus on these than others. Great job with everything!

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I found a Few other glitches.

*After you get the pokedex, if you look at your trainer card, you are given 2 stars and it turns orange

*If you reply no to the 2nd thing Barry says before the starter (if I'm wrong it's the first), the word "change" is missing from the end of the sentence

*After opening mystery gift, there's a sound that'll keep playing until you reset the game

*This was from earlier alphas, but I thought I'd share anyway since it was when you had access to the pokedex from talking to the wii. Some cries after #386 are either minorly glitched, or extremely. Some include chimchar (this one is a tiny crackle in the background if you listen closely), arceus, and shaymin. There may be more.

These are all really minor, and I wouldn't care that much if you didn't focus on these than others. Great job with everything!

1: That's part of the full pokedex thing.
    2: I changed some dialogue to fit the messages scheme. The point still gets across.
    3: Once I do the mystery gift ui in C I'll be able to fix that.
    4: I have a list. Some include Gallade, Arceus etc. Chimchar's is meant to have that little pan sound at the end. I checked before because I thought it was also broken lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back