• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2020
    I found a bug GoGo when u start the game at least as a female after choosing your starter all the sprites but you and Lucas dissappear and u have move down to trigger the event with Barry who is not there

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    this is my first time in pokemon community
    It awesome XD 1.2.1
    but I found some bug.
    1.I try to get Pokedex and I get it all pokemon is same size and same weight.
    2.Deoxys sprite in pokedex is a nothing.
    3.Arceus is get wired cry.
    4.When I walk or ride bike in Rt 219 my foot print is abnormal.
    5.Pokedex title is wired.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • The pokedex wasn't complete and thats why it was it wasn't added. Its not a bug since its not a feature that this alpha provides.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Will jirachi have correct moves in 1.3?

Yes it will.

this is my first time in pokemon community
    It awesome XD 1.2.1
    but I found some bug.
    1.I try to get Pokedex and I get it all pokemon is same size and same weight.
    2.Deoxys sprite in pokedex is a nothing.
    3.Arceus is get wired cry.
    4.When I walk or ride bike in Rt 219 my foot print is abnormal.
    5.Pokedex title is wired.

1: You're not allowed to get the pokedex so what is in it shouldn't matter to you yet
    2: Same thing
    3: Same thing
    4: You're not allowed to get the bike either so riding it isn't a bug because it's not yet a feature
    5: Same thing

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • The only thing that bothers me is that you are using overworlds instead of tiles when it comes to PC and Market implementation. It already causes some bugs, and it will get worse as you map bigger cities. It is a waste of space for people overworlds.
    A full graphical demake won't be possible due to gba's color limitation, and you know that. Anyway, I prefer something with less colors that is not exactly original instead of flashing/missing parts of a building and stuff. This technique only works for small things, like boards or signs. :sean:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • The only thing that bothers me is that you are using overworlds instead of tiles when it comes to PC and Market implementation. It already causes some bugs, and it will get worse as you map bigger cities. It is a waste of space for people overworlds.
    A full graphical demake won't be possible due to gba's color limitation, and you know that. Anyway, I prefer something with less colors that is not exactly original instead of flashing/missing parts of a building and stuff. This technique only works for small things, like boards or signs. :sean:

We already fixed the building OW problem. They're going to remain as OWs.

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Yes it will.

1: You're not allowed to get the pokedex so what is in it shouldn't matter to you yet
    2: Same thing
    3: Same thing
    4: You're not allowed to get the bike either so riding it isn't a bug because it's not yet a feature
    5: Same thing

Well that explains it lol I was replaying the beta thinking I missed getting the pokedex

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Aint the Jirachis *OT* bugged too?
    It should be WTR2014 Or whatever you posted on the info post about the event some pages ago

Last edited by a moderator:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Aint the Jirachis *OT* bugged too?
    It should be WTR2014 Or whatever you posted on the info post about the event some pages ago

It was supposed to be but we were rushed into creating the event itself. We were lucky to give it out as it is. 1.3 will give Jirachi out again.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • That a great Job! We rarely see those kind of hacks! looks original!
    Thanks GoGo!

I'd strongly recommend waiting for the next release which will be stable. The three downloads available are far from stable, and very unenjoyable. I won't prevent you from trying them though. :D

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • How/why are Ruby and Emerald usable bases? Are you hacking three ROMs at the same time, or is there some kind of conversion thing going on?

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    How/why are Ruby and Emerald usable bases? Are you hacking three ROMs at the same time, or is there some kind of conversion thing going on?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I tried to patch it on an Emerald rom but I couldn't get it to work. I aware that its a Fire red hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back