• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey, I hate to say this, but I've gotta kick the bucket. Homework+school...well, I don't have barely any time now =\ I didn't think that it would be this bad without study hall, buuuuuut...=\ So sorreh, buh bye guys.

Years
  • Sorry to have to do this to you Charchic, but I'm afraid I have to pull out of your RP. Too much is going on in my life atm. Feel free to let someone control Josephine and Riley. I won't be gone gone, I'll still watch over the RP.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • I am soo sorry I've been pummeled with school its not even funny T_T but I'm updating that post now and shall post more when I'm done with it. Also what if I decided to let ash meet up with Pikachu in the future so he could still have one pokemon like some person on team rocket has it and they steal it. could that work?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back