• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
  • Pokémon - Project Victory OOC Thread

Pokémon – Trainer Data
    Edit Your Post And Include Your Own Trainer Data Below

Trainer Name: Michael Smith

Trainer Age: 16

Trainer DoB: 07 December

Badges:

[ ] - Boulder Badge
    [ ] - Cascade Badge
    [ ] - Thunder Badge
    [ ] - Rainbow Badge
    [ ] - Soul Badge
    [ ] - Marsh Badge
    [ ] - Volcano Badge
    [ ] - Earth Badge

Pokedex:

Collection:

Seen:

Eevee
    Pidgey
    Nidoran
    Ekans
    Koffing
    Pikachu

Caught:

Eevee
    Nidoran
    Pikachu

Party:

Spr_3f_133.png

Name: Eevee/Aliyah
    Evolution Pokemon
    Level 6
    Timid Nature
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack.

Spr_3f_029.png

Name: Nidoran/Lucky
    Poison Pin Pokemon
    Level 6
    Serious Nature
    Attacks: Growl, Scratch, Tail Whip, Double Kick.

Spr_3f_025.png

Name: Pikachu/Trouble
    Mouse Pokemon
    Level 7
    Jolly Nature
    Attacks: Thunder Shock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave.

Box Pokemon:

None

Key Items:

Pokedex

Last edited:

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • That's okay, I made my RP have many spaces to join and also each person who even are part of one big storyline have their own unique adventures to the RP will be able to carry on smoothly. Thanks for informing me though.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I'll post an SU soon :D I said I had some questions to ask but I'm not confused anymore :P

Years
  • To let you know, I start school tomorrow =( I'll be gone from...erm...well, lol, 5:45 am to around 3:15 pm, I believe. I'm UTC -4 (according to the PC thingie) So yeah XP But I should be able to keep up at an average rate.

Years
  • Oh yeah, I keep forgetting. What "levels" will our Pokemon be? I don't me that...like...grr, I mean so we know what moves they can have now? I know we won't have the levels later on, but yeah ><;

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • They know basically all their moves, just as the RP progresses our Pokémon will get stronger, when you feel your Pokémon should know a move, for example if you have a Blastoise and your in peril and then he uses Hydro Pump, he will learn it then, like in the anime. =D

Years
  • Oh I see. So for example now Dratini would basically start out with like...Wrap and Leer or something? And then just poof stronger in an uber-intense battle XD Got'cha =)

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah you can RP with people and become friends and enemies, we are all in the same world so to speak and we will cross paths and stuff. You can just search in google your Pokémon and it should come up with sites with a list of their moves, you just start from the bottom and choose the ones that suit the scenario.

Years
  • I just thought. So...yeah, there's no PC system, but WHAT if we captured the Pokemon then released it? Lol, would that work? Oh and about water types...can we have Pokemon like Horsea appear anywhere there is water? Or does it have to be specified? And...instead of like a Good/Super/Old Rod, would they just pop up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back