• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • Yeah the Abominable Army can't be compared to the average Cornain Pokemon - excepting UNHOLYbear, of course.

And everyone, I just finished playing, I'll be posting an update sometime tomorrow.

EDIT:

Also, apparently I am owned by Baro in JV's Uranium, in the Game Dev section.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
  • Sorry for taking a little longer than expected to post this, I've been really tired today.

Anyways, this update you'll get to see a horrifying Abomination as well as some good ol' fashioned blasphemy. :D

UPDATE 32
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Great as always, though that does explain why Amber wants to make the sun strong she's really a crazy berry farmer

Jarin

In ur DS, stealin ur pogymons!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I probably don't want to know the answer, but HOW exactly was that thing watering the berries? O_O

And as always, excellent and hilarious. Keep it up!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Great job!
    Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Why the hell would I think that you were affiliated?
    That's because all the people on the flintstones have"rock" last names.

masterman2332

something
    Years
  • I might plan a vacation to corna but i would just send my brother not me and make him have baddest time there i am so evil to do that. anyways everyday is a nightmare in baro world.

Yuoaman

Years
  • I probably don't want to know the answer, but HOW exactly was that thing watering the berries? O_O

And as always, excellent and hilarious. Keep it up!

YOU SAW THE WRESTMILK SQUEEZING ITS UDDER! YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS WATERING WITH.

That is all.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • That's because all the people on the flintstones have"rock" last names.
    And Barney rubble's name in the Spanish version was Pablo Marmol, which means paul marble.
    I should have looked that up before putting it.

Also, liofang's name stands for dandelions, whose name comes from Dent de Lion, which means Lion's tooth.
    And Bubel is a hoopoe, in case you don't know the bird. Galician for hoopoe is bubela, hence the name.
    I think my names better than you think. Except for a certain pokemon you might find soon, kotokabe, whose name I totally made up and kept because I liked how it sounds.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • And Barney rubble's name in the Spanish version was Pablo Marmol, which means paul marble.
    I should have looked that up before putting it.

Also, liofang's name stands for dandelions, whose name comes from Dent de Lion, which means Lion's tooth.
    And Bubel is a hoopoe, in case you don't know the bird. Galician for hoopoe is bubela, hence the name.
    I think my names better than you think. Except for a certain pokemon you might find soon, kotokabe, whose name I totally made up and kept because I liked how it sounds.

o_o

Wow, you think out those names very very thoroughly.

=| Except when you can take a lazy way out, like with Thundish and Icish and stuff. =|

And I love your signature.

THE BRRRD IS THE WRRRD, EVERYBRRRDY!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • o_o

Wow, you think out those names very very thoroughly.

=| Except when you can take a lazy way out, like with Thundish and Icish and stuff. =|

And I love your signature.

THE BRRRD IS THE WRRRD, EVERYBRRRDY!
    And pikish. I also like to use patterns.

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Baro just made my roomies day with his siggy. Great update, keep them coming. They entertain me so.

Years
  • If you guys post any more off-topic posts or blatant Post COunt-rising posts (i.e. wow u hav lotz of aboinashunz i cant sleep nao i need 2 kil baro lololol) then I'll infract the offenders and close the thread.

Brrd > Word is obvious spam. Stop. Now.

Back