• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Littleroot is suppose to look like pallet, its r/s/e with fr/lg and g/s/c style put together, and littleroot town in the gba games looked too plain and boring, pallet looked much better, so i decided to give it that look. and ill add shading once the town is finished.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • wow nice!!!!
    Not 3d people!!!
    anyway...i love thoes screenies they give it a 3d look, this is gonna be diffrent keep it up!!!!

PS: did you make all thoes tiles yourself????

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I made everything except the buildings in the first screens, the insidehouse was made by me and other people, too many to name. And route 101 i made myself.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Great game, keep it up. I've never seen anything like it! Take your time though, quality is way better to have than to just rush the game! LOVE IT!!

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Now THIS looks good! I've seen 3 games on PC so far that are good and original and this is definately one of them. You really should use some different sprites for Littleroot, If it looks like Pallet it makes the game less..How to put it..Proffessional. But keep it up man I cant WAIT for this!

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • Yeah! Oh and I've been meaning to ask you darthjarjar. Do you move diagonally, straight or both? Because if its at an agle like that I was thinking that might be the case.

Years
  • I am amazed. Your graphic skills are really awesome. I like... no LOVE the originality you have put in this game... isometric views. Brilliant.

Just a suggestion, it would seriously kick butt more if you inserted shadows to make it more realistic. ^^.

But anyhows, I am very much looking forward to the future updates of this game. Keep up the brilliance.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Whalesdude you move all directions, N,S,E,W NW, NE, SE, and SW. and im thinking of changing the buildings, but it took alot of work getting those buidlings in there, and littleroot town will be the only town that will change, all the other towns will look the same, so i dont really want to change it because ill have to do some stuff all over again and that took me a long time to do. and ill shadows of buildings when its done.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • sweet! but you don't have to change it. I think it looks fine. sure it need a littel tweaks and stuff, but It think it looks great ^_^

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
  • Wow, this game looks exactly like a megaman game, wtf! No really, those are megaman house graphics, the street to, I am not kidding. Looks great, though, I wish pokemon and megaman fused graphics for pokemon and well, nothing for megaman, those games pwned.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Feraligator1.0 said:
    Wow, this game looks exactly like a megaman game, wtf! No really, those are megaman house graphics, the street to, I am not kidding. Looks great, though, I wish pokemon and megaman fused graphics for pokemon and well, nothing for megaman, those games pwned.
    your actually right, they are mmbn graphics, but not everyting is, the houses,people,some stuff inside the houses are edits from battle netwrok but everything else is custom made. So yea in other words it is mmbn and pokemon graphics fused together, that was one of my main goals for this game, to fuse them together to see if my idea would work, and it did.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    no, we only got ripped sprites from mmbn and edited them to make some of thr graphics and this isnt a hack, all the games in gamedevlopment/gameshowcase arent hacks.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • This looks awesome! Like Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. The maps are amazing!
    Are you going to make a heroine (female hero)? If so that would be awesome!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back