• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    akolo stop spamming and stop posting..read the rules..
    and im suprised you did all the sprites put up kurosai, but some need some work so ill fix them for you.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Looking Great. I hope this game will get finsihed, cause it looks cool:)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    darthjarjar...Can we see the sprites what kurasai sent to you? and also an updated list of what OWs you need.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Me like me like! :P
    Have I seen these sprites on another forum? I think I have.
    It looks nice I must say. Are you having standard battles or making the Pokémon actually move when they fight?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Standard with some improvements, and yes this game is on 2 other forums.

DaVince

Game Creator
    Years
    Well, looks good as ever, I'll have to say. Isometric Pokémon is quite a new and original idea, and the custom graphics are really good and looking like the Pokémon style.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    He's not decided on the Battle system yet, and those sprites are those of the Megamn Battle Arena Games...and Im glad to hear you like it. I do to!

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    By the way Maneachicken, you'll get to see the sprites I made as soon as Darthjarjar finishes editing them and stuff, so yeah, just wait a while.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    well i have just downloaded pokemon ranger and no before you ask im not getting confused with dungon it's ranger if you want it pm me or add me to MSN

also this game it lookin good hope you don't give up on it

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    spike6958...Which works with a DS emulator? That would be cool...I think they need those sprites!

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    Well I've PMed him asking for more info and possibly screenshots, no response yet. I really hope he's right because yes, they do need these sprites.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    And Kurosai, just go and post a bit like I said earlier. Im not asking you to spam, but im asking you to get to 15 posts by posting valuable stuff.

That way we can see the sort of things he wants.

and Im dong an Oddish OW...(its the right size too!)

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    spike i already have ranger, but there isnt a working DS emulator for it.
    anyway im gonna be able to finish all the overworlds so fast. i have some upcoming exams soon so im not gonna be postng as much stuff right now, so ill just work on the demo.
    so until later

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    @ Maneachicken: Okay fine XD I'll go browse through the forums I guess and rack up some posts. Maybe I'll just comment randomly on some of the other more promising games. I'm even considering doing my own little project (though it won't be Pokemon, just a similar concept) on the side since everything's going to be pretty slow for now it seems.

EDIT: Okay guys, the moment you've all been waiting for! I finally hit 15 posts, so here's the sprites I made using Darthjarjar's picture/list as a guide:

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

Last edited:

DaVince

Game Creator
    Years
    Kurosai said:
    Well, those custom sprites look very nice. Only objection I have is the green dress woman, that dress looks a bit too long. Maybe make it a bit shorter and make the feet stick out of it. And some kind of band in the middle. Then it'd look grand.

EDIT: I'm sure I have seen the fat man in his new version too... In one of the screenshots. Why is is crossed?

Years
    DaVince said:
    EDIT: I'm sure I have seen the fat man in his new version too... In one of the screenshots. Why is is crossed?
    I would assume that is because,
    1. It has already been sprited
    2. It is not needed for the game

Akolo, do not spam in this thread.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...thefat man is already done. If youd of checked the first post, there is a screen shot of him on there.

Nitram

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    It's crossed out because JarJar already made it, and I already made the little girl.

View attachment 33194

Made that just now

EDiT: Just noticed it could use some tweaks, will fix later

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    nitram18354 said:
    It's crossed out because JarJar already made it, and I already made the little girl.

View attachment 33194

Made that just now

EDiT: Just noticed it could use some tweaks, will fix later

Heh, well it's better than mine I have to admit, but I'm not used to making isometric sprites so. *shrugs* In any case, if my sprites help at all, that's good enough. It's also a good way for me to build up experience and improve my skills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back