• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
  • i wouldnt know how to script even if i had a baseball on my head. like i said before, its one of the best games ive seen so far. so is the battle gonna be in isometric view also?

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • nice tentacool!!! the bottom looks a bit odd. but better then what i could do. how much further have u done on the story djj?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks! Hopefully Now that PC's Back up and Running again DJJ will update this thread soon.

Years
  • First off the game look amazing... but one thing that doesnt look right, on the screenshot posted up aways (The one with prof. birch). On the grass patches the shadows don't look right. Or is that just me?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thnx for the comments, while PC was down i was taking a break, i was gonna say so but it was already down before that...anyway ill workin on some more stuff for the next few days like systems and stuff, so there wont be much screenshots around for a while.

the tentacool looks good maneachicken but the bottom part isnt finished, ill fix that for ya though. i dont need help with any sprites right now(already have enough help), and brendanmc im just lookin forward to the song since your almost done with it, and you said that you have a battle song, i want to check that out too.
    i should have more updates soon, ill be starting school next week and im also moving soon so ill try to get somethin up before all that.. and oh yea, the grass is kinda misplaced in the last screenshot, ill fix that up.

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    OK. Thanks Dude, Im Just Trying to Help you out, because I've got some spare time so I can do a fair bit of Spriting for People.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    wow the bag and the whole thing, and the poocheyana, and the - its awesome..... i wonder how petalburg is gonna look like!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • do you have a battle screen? if not, i have a cool one MADE BY ME!, the size is a little different, but it is worth veiwing :P (you can use it, plus, i have about 14 of them, for different areas)!

semi example :P

i ALWAYS work to a HIGH standard!, and i think this new improved battle screen will go well with your game, AND new sprites :P!

i did make these battle screen from scratch (100%) but the 2 sprites i need to give credit to!

Parukia (Palkia): Pokesho.com
    Waevile (Manyura): Kangaskid

Last edited:

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • WOW, your a mastermind darthjarjar. Great idea on makin this game like the megaman battle network games. Keep it up dude.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thanks for all the comments

srry for the lack of updates, ive been really busy lately with some things, but ive still been working on the game, right now im doing over the main character so he'll have a much better look than last time and will look more in the style.

and ive revamped some other areas and sprites as well. ill be fully back on the game next monday with some new stuff.
    i also have a beta main menu screen:

so until next week

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    Jarjar! anyways the game looks great as always man ;D. Also did you show the sprite upgrade yet and all the other stuff you showed at pt?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back