• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That's cause the demo was lost when PC went down for a a while, and Jarjar isn't gonna put it back up, seeing as how he is pretty close to releasing the next demo.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    wow, the way you guys keep wording it, sounds like this update will be major. i'm a little excited to see what's new i may say so myself...

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    do you have a battle screen? if not, i have a cool one MADE BY ME!, the size is a little different, but it is worth veiwing :P (you can use it, plus, i have about 14 of them, for different areas)!

semi example :P

i ALWAYS work to a HIGH standard!, and i think this new improved battle screen will go well with your game, AND new sprites :P!

i did make these battle screen from scratch (100%) but the 2 sprites i need to give credit to!

Parukia (Palkia): Pokesho.com
    Waevile (Manyura): Kangaskid
    Those are AMAZING with a capital A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Plus the titlescreen looks good.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Hope the full version release as fast as can...

Why this thread is not soundy already?
    Gave Up already?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2008
    Do you have a demo yet? This looks so cool, Nintendo should have you on their team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    DUDE! This game look's uber awsome! Kudo's on the work you've done, any idea when the new download for the demo come's out?

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    I love how the whole game looks so far, the graphics, and everything, you know? It's good how some people are going for a change. Wish I could play the demo, though. I'll be patient. :3 I'm rootin' for you! Good luck, I'm sure it'll be great when it's finished. ^_^

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I have watched you Jarjar since almost the begining, I havent posted anything for reasons unknown, but........... THIS GAME LOOKS SO COOL, I LOVED HOW YOU MADE THE POKE'MART ADVERTISE THIER NEW ITEMS, AND THE BATTLE SCREENSHOTS. THIS IS JUST MINDBLOWING, I CANT WAIT TO TRY THE NEXT BETA THAT EVERYBODY IS SCREAMING ABOUT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, ITS JUST SO COOOOOOOOL.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DONT GIVE UP:D
    Im telling all my freinds about this.

Jarjar you rule.

Is it alright if I advertise for you?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wow, ohmygawsh, this looks really great! ^_^
    Keep up the good work... i havent played it yet, but by the looks of the screenies, it looks great!

Hyoga

Shion In SP and Haseo In SHN
    Years
    that game is really, but really awesome

that game is very awesome, i have never seen a game like that one.
    you have future man

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow...that's so cool that you made a Pokemon remake using a different software (not VBA). I hope to play it one day. Good luck mate!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    It seems DJJ's been rather busy of Late. He has continued work on RSE Ledgends, but he updates more on Pixeltendo.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    I think i was already gonna do that..but ill see when ill do it.

anyway good news, i have a small update, i started over route 102, redid the map and everything, it looks alot better now, and i added a lake and grass to it, it looks very similar to the gba version, its not finished yet, but it looks nice so far, finishing it later:
    https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e199/dasuspect/route102.png
    I also got some new screens of it:

it will be finished later on, so until next update

If you everget a chance to come back on, on this you said you arefinishing route 102, the lighter grass patch on the far right looks kinda odd, if you ask me. But other than that it's looks amazing. I really wanna be a part of this game now!!!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Is this Thread still on? Anyways if this is... i'm keeping my big eye and Mr. Napoleon Dynamite an eye for this and updates.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back