• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    wow, the game has improved alot since I've been gone. When I left, you were just taking off, and nowits awesome.

You haven't updated since october, but twhen you do, I hope its a big one.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    What's going on with this game? I mean is it still in progress, or is JarJar busy? Is there any way for me to play the walkdemo... it's not... well... working.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    jarjar: i wanted to let you know that someone at the acanthite forums has used your (lava bug) evolution chain sprites and posted them as their own. it's not anyone part of the acanthite staff, but they could very well be using your stuff in other places as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Haven't you guys noticed? This game is damn near DEAD. The maker hasn't been on since Early November. And hasn't POSTED ANYWHERE since September. This topic needs to be closed.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Really, well there goes my Hopes, i wanted to play this game, tell me when the funeral comes to place.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    who said im quitting?

ive taken some time off to deal with some things and to get better at my spriting, the people who were helping me with it are having problems themselves too, ill have up some screens later this week, and as for a demo, the next will be probaby be in a few months, in a couple of weeks ill get back on scripting better. ive been by myself on this lately on its tough, but around next month things will be sorted out. srry i havent posted anything.
    oh and happy holidays to everyone

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ive been working on things, but its just that i havent said anything, it was part of that "major update" i was gonna do, but too much time passed and some people were starting to worry i guess. ill get back on track soon.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I'm not puting the old one back up, its outdated and I want to avoid spam and comments about errors that were fixed months ago, I may release another walk around one around in february(or late january), so you guys have to wait until then.

Nicolosi

Beginning Designer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    WOW, this game is very nice. To bad the demo can't be downloaded.

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    This is awsome the graphics and the 3d feel to is remarkable.

Altaria20

Sorry for my bad english! ^^'
    Years
    It's really fantastic. I hope with all my earth as you finish this game! Good Luck Darthjarjar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back