• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2021
    Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

finally did it!!
    What a journey this has been. I started with venusaur, boltund and sirfetch'd. After getting stomprolled by lorelei, i added torkoal to set up sunny day. Then brought back dragapult from the box for the fighting E4, and then added.... zangoose, to counter agatha. only zangoose was pretty much trash, so i ended up spending 10 minutes at 4x speed looking for a kangaskhan that allowed me to finally beat her and lance. Butt... i mean Gary was actually easier than the E4.
    kangaskhan (mega) set up his power up hits against krookodile, then stomped groudon and blastoise with his body slams. darkrai could one shot him, so i changed it for torkoal, sacrificed him to set up sunny day, and sent out my best boi, venusaur with +speed nature, choice scarf and clorophyll boost. He could outspeed darkrai and 1-shot him with a sludge bomb, then the same for togekiss. His ditto attacked before me and killed venusaur, but i did have extensive coverage against it.
    I had a blast, thank you!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    Trying to dexnav Sandile. Was able to do it yesterday but now a Sandile option is not available. Is it only available during certain times of day?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2020
    I found a bug I don't see in the list yet. I caught a Minccino in a dream ball so it has Skill Link, but Tail Slap still hits a random amount of times between 2 and 5 instead of the guaranteed 5 times.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    Are the legendaries only obtainable through the randomizer? Because i want to complete the Dex. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    Does anyone know how to evolve eevee into umbreon? I have max happiness evolving at night and I still only get sylveon. Some guy in this thread earlier said it's in the google drive but that's just not true, there's nothing on how to evolve eevee in any of the documents. If someone knows that'd be great I'm attempting a mono dark run

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Does anyone know how to evolve eevee into umbreon? I have max happiness evolving at night and I still only get sylveon. Some guy in this thread earlier said it's in the google drive but that's just not true, there's nothing on how to evolve eevee in any of the documents. If someone knows that'd be great I'm attempting a mono dark run

Do you remember what time of night it was? Cause the game has to show that it's actual night time, around 8 PM and beyond. Otherwise, it might have been changed to a Moon Stone or Dusk Stone. I cant recall exactly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    I tried using moon and dusk stone neither worked. I leveled up at 255 happiness (checked by guy in cerulean) at 11 pm at night (and my game turned dark so I can say for sure it's at night). No espeon or umbreon just always sylveon.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I tried using moon and dusk stone neither worked. I leveled up at 255 happiness (checked by guy in cerulean) at 11 pm at night (and my game turned dark so I can say for sure it's at night). No espeon or umbreon just always sylveon.

Do you have Real Time Clock enabled? That's the only other thing I could think of.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Yes it's enabled. I know I'm not the only one with this issue someone else on the last page couldn't figure it out either.

Odd. Cause the last time I did a Dark type only run, I actually did get an Umbreon. It's a little ways off from 5 PM for me right now, so I might be able to fiddle with my save and see if I get an Umbreon.

EDIT- Alright, I've tested things out, and I actually am able to get an Umbreon. The way I did it was I fed the Eevee Vitamins (for the test, I maxed out on Iron and Zinc with a final dose of HP Drink) then I gave it the Lucky Egg, went to Route 25 to find an Audino and once it leveled up, I got Umbreon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    Odd. Cause the last time I did a Dark type only run, I actually did get an Umbreon. It's a little ways off from 5 PM for me right now, so I might be able to fiddle with my save and see if I get an Umbreon.

EDIT- Alright, I've tested things out, and I actually am able to get an Umbreon. The way I did it was I fed the Eevee Vitamins (for the test, I maxed out on Iron and Zinc with a final dose of HP Drink) then I gave it the Lucky Egg, went to Route 25 to find an Audino and once it leveled up, I got Umbreon.

My eevee's evs are also maxed 252 hp 8 atk 4 Def 4 spa 226 sdef 16 spe so that's not it either. I can take a video to show my eevee and attempt (it'll have to be on my phone don't have any internet on my computer)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm not sure what to say at this point. Unless you're playing an older version or you dont actually have something enabled, I dont know why you're not getting an Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    Yeah, I'm not sure what to say at this point. Unless you're playing an older version or you dont actually have something enabled, I dont know why you're not getting an Umbreon.

I have real time clock enabled and I have the most recent version of the game. I'm only keeping that YouTube link up for a bit then deleting btw but yeah this seems like it's a glitch as I've found two other people online having this issue recently

Back