• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    I don't usually write comments. But it's one of the best games I've ever played. Thanks for the opportunity to play it. There are indeed some problems with the game on Android. But you just need to do everything according to the instructions, download the necessary versions of applications like joiplay and the plugin. And some moments can be passed on the PC by transferring the save.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Love the game! I'm having a lot of fun so far. A few missed translations, which don't really affect the gameplay that much. It's kinda funny that whenever i talk to my pokemon, its always in spanish lol. Im at the second gym, and found a pretty annoying bug with mat block. The second trainer's togepi used metronome and got mat block, which for some reason blocked moves even after it was used. Had to reset ;-;.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    How can you get a gallade in this game?
    I tied the normal way of using shiny stone but it doesn't work

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Out of curiosity, are there any updates on the status of the official english translation? I want to play it but I want to have all the flavor text translated

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Ah, yeah I was stupid I had my Kirlia hold an Everstone before that's why it didn't evolve

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2023
    Hi! I'm physically incapable of finishing this puzzle? ;w;
    It's the one in the lab in the dark room.

The shapes just. Don't appear. I can't complete the game and I've got no idea what to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    What are the starter's final evoultion typings and I saw there are some new regional variants

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2023
    Hello please help me what to do about syntax error in rpg ? When i click on the game i get a syntax error ):

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Whenever i go through dialogues, textlogs open up and close instantly, how to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    Im trying to add 2 hidden abilities for rayquazas and doing the CTRL+Testplay doesnt seem to compile and theres no debug mode, anyone knows how to compile in another way on this game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2023
    If anyone is trying to play this on Linux I would suggest playing it through Lutris using its version of WINE, I tried using the WINE from the arch repos & it would crash on startup everytime but in Lutris it plays perfectly

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    Am I missing something, or does this game not allow for alternate screen sizing?

Whether I stretch it manually or press the maximize button it just turns black, while the sound keeps playing.

Much as I'd like to give it a go, if this is as big as the screen gets, it's just not doable for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hi
    Joiplay cant read the scripts or atleast on my phone so the game won't start sadly

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    It says to press ALT to get speed up but it's not working for me. Anyone else have this issue? I'm playing the latest version in English on a laptop

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi all problem in lab p-1 how type "z" i cant type z for the third letter....how to fix it?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    Wow the art-style of this game is pretty god dam adorable, and high quality. Overall this game is high quality, although still quite a few things haven't been translated yet, but are understandable, just by their Icon alone.

Just one question why is everyone using rpg maker xp? and not newer versions or just a different engine as a whole. I feel like you would be able to so much more impressive things

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    I'm in the post game and i have to say that the part with the pirate pun things is very hard and not very fun for me at all since i am stuck and i can not beat the pirate boss in a pun battle.

Back