• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    anyone else getting an invisible window that pops up whenever texts appears? and how do I get rid of that

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    40 something hours in and at the post game now. Game has its issues as any does but overall a fantastic game. Love the work! Though, some of the puzzles made absolutely no sense to me. (particularly the Pyukumuku and the dark lab room puzzle) I ended up skipping the Pyukumuku puzzle and just brute forcing the lab.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Anyone know if Lunala is available and where? I want to use it but I don't know were you can get it if you can get it at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Anybody know what the typings/abilities/stats are for the final starter evolutions? I've tried looking around and could barely find anything. It's hard to make a decision when they've all got good designs

Years
    • Seen today
    I Just started playing this game but the game keeps crushing because of the Purugly is standing in the way. I Need Help.

Days
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    Help me I'm playing on Android I installed joiplay with two plug ins how do I fix this? (This game requires a runtime package to run properly

Days
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    Did Faeuna's ability get nerfed? My Faeuna gets attack and special attack boost about every 5 turns, not every turn. didn't see Faeuna nerf in changelog though. is it a bug?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Hi, I'm at the lab PB/Mantis lab and I seem to be soft locked. In the dark room I have found all of the shapes/symbols and tried to enter the letter needed for the first code. I have found that the letter isn't working so I tried to use other letters and none of them work. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this or if I'm just missing something here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    I downloaded the game but everytime I talk to an npc or even try to progress I get little pop-up windows that instantly open and close. I can still talk to people but its painful for story progression. Anyone know whats up?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Anyone know how to fix changing controls via f1 not saving at all?
    I made the changes, accepted and it still wont work in game

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Hi everyone, is there a way to transfer the savefiles from one device to another?

Yes. You can open the save file location (there should be a shortcut to it in the same folder as the exe, at least on windows) and send it to that other device in some way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2023
    It turns out that the game is playable with the latest version of joiplay, you just have to change the version it thinks it's playing(RPGMaker XP - Z) into RPGMaker XP. If it'll be completely playable(without the joiplay code), is what I'll be checking.

Days
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    Im in the Metis corp lab im using joiplay my game keeps closing when i try to do the unown puzzle any solution

Back