• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Johtoborn

Emotinal Support Moth
Years
  • So, just wondering about the "Game (old).exe" file

Is it meant to be like... a measure to ensure that people with weaker computers are still able to play the game?

fablecina

Fablecina
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2023
    Pokemon Realidea is Awesome!!!! The Spaniard Community of Fan Games of Pokemon is aways creating amazing games!

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Hey.
    I've started another file and am creating copies each time I save and so far so good. I got my first badge.
    Anyway how do you do this puzzle?
    Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

I read the signs about the flowers keeping time but I still don't get it and no matter what way I go I seem to just be going between the same two areas.

UPDATE: Got it, just followed HeroVoltsy. Thanx anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey.
    I've started another file and am creating copies each time I save and so far so good. I got my first badge.
    Anyway how do you do this puzzle?
    Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

I read the signs about the flowers keeping time but I still don't get it and no matter what way I go I seem to just be going between the same two areas.

UPDATE: Got it, just followed HeroVoltsy. Thanx anyway.

i honestly just brute forced it

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Progression is going well right now, but I wanted to give a couple of critiques.

1. Aimi's gym puzzle (second gym, Jade City) needs some adjustments.

I couldn't see any color pairs with through paths and even a couple of the Youtubers I watch are not familiar with Pokemon cries, it's not a detail Pokemon games give significance enough to merit a lot of attention. I have also watched others who are so it's more or less a 50/50 deal.

More importantly, it doesn't consider the hearing impaired or those with audio issues.
    My game audio is not working, which on a regular basis is fine, I play with low game volume at most anyway (I did, however, try to max the volume for this). I had to once again turn to HeroVoltsy (who BTW is one of the ones I mention who is not familiar with cries) just to attempt this puzzle before I admitted defeat and just walked through it. A few status inflictions are not horrific to deal with as long as you bring a good handful of full heals or berries, but the puzzle could still stand to be more doable and accessible if you're gonna have one.

2. Grinding is a bit slow even with Lucky Eggs so it would be nice to have some Chansey/Blissey/Audino trainers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    ok so ive tried to play this game and as i started and ran around i have this horrible stuttering problem where my game stutters/freezes quickly its making the game completely unplayable and when i run it gets so much worse

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have a few questions. does this game have a battle tower for post game? do gym rival and elite trainers have items and evs? Is it hard to ev trian if needed. Thank you for any answer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2023
    Hi I'm trying out the game for the first time, and I'm having an issue. I'm using F1 to change the controls, but even after hitting accept, none of the controls are changing. Any advice?

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Question: There are NPCs on the subways that offer to trade a Pokemon of similar value for any Pokemon you have but how does that work? How is value measured?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    Question: There are NPCs on the subways that offer to trade a Pokemon of similar value for any Pokemon you have but how does that work? How is value measured?

maybe its something like pokemon of the same rarity? as in like how rare they are to find in the wild

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2023
    Currently inside the Porygon Z sneaky section. Can't get past the Porygon Z guarding the orange switch. I looked it up on a youtube vid and stepping on the debris does nothing for me.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • Where can I get a Fire Stone and Leaf Stone? I tried some mining, but haven't got any evo stones. Love the game so far!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2022
    Hi, i have problem with changing controls. I wanted to change player moving from arrows to WSAD, but changed controls don't work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    Hi,
    I just saw that there was an english translation and wanted to play the game but whenever I try to load up the game I get this error where it says Script '257' line TitleScreen: NameError occured. uninitialized constant PBSpecies. And I do not know how to fix this. If it is to delete that json file, where would I go to look for it since it seem I can not find it when I search for it. It gives the same problem with the joiplay file but just a different line. Thank you in advance.

There may or may not be an image attached to help show the problem, this is my first time asking for help like this so I do not know how attachments work since it is not showing up as attached.

Nevermind, I was able to get it working.

Attachments

• Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)
      Realidea Error.png
      29.6 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Anybody have trouble typing in the answers for Deciduete Gang favor? These boxes appear, [][][], when I'm entering my answer.

Attachments

• Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)
      Capture.JPG
      92 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Aynone knows what are all the new regional forms in this game? So far I've only seen darumaka, drifblim, and meowth

Last edited:
    Back