• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

KenReels

Youtuber, Film Fanatic, Internet Junkie
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 17, 2015
Again I decided to play the newest version for my youtube channel I thought I might as well experience the first act of the story and return to it once act 2 is complete. Maybe I don't really know cause I've enjoyed so much of the story and characters so far. Keep up the great work man.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
I want version 4 ?
coz by mistake selected casual mode and i want to change that
plz tell solution

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
First:
Thank you for this really really great game!

my questions:
1. can i evolve magneton into magnezone?
2. i have to fight alone against saki+venam but i just can't win! i'm tired of the never ending grinding to level up my pokemon just to lose again i even stopped playing some weeks ago
now i want to try it one more time, if i still mess it up can you help me?

greetings from austria :)

Years
First:
Thank you for this really really great game!

my questions:
1. can i evolve magneton into magnezone?
2. i have to fight alone against saki+venam but i just can't win! i'm tired of the never ending grinding to level up my pokemon just to lose again i even stopped playing some weeks ago
now i want to try it one more time, if i still mess it up can you help me?

greetings from austria :)

i can answer those questions

1. right now you can't evolve magneton to magnezone, i am waiting for that too.
2. the best way to fight against saki and venam is using ground types or super effective attacks, but when they ask you who is the strongest of them, pick melia
if you do melia will fight together with you against them
i haven't seen any other good ways to battle them.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
I think I found a glitch. I can't do anything at all, not even open up the menu. In Route 2 (?) After I crossed the bridge and talked to the trainer disguised as a tree until he/she teleported away I went back across the bridge, then walked back one more time. I got the same text bubble as earlier, but without the trainer there taunting me, just his/her speech bubble. Now I can't move or open up a menu. Is there anything I can do? I stupidly saved while stuck here and now my game won't let me do anything..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Hi Zekrom thanks for your answer :)

Unfortunately I saved after not picking Melia but in the end i somehow made it through the battle either way ^^

Shortly afterwards i have been stuck for a long time at the Geara/Zeta battle i think i just should have taken the easy mode :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 5, 2023
I found a bug: When i lost against Nym after the ghost gym on route 4, it sent me to the void with geara instead of sending me to the pokecenter.I couldn't go out of the place. I rebattled her and lost again, but this time it sent me to the cave before route 4 so... i don't know ?

And not a bug: what should i do after reviving the old man ?

Great job so far, keep it up.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
So I just talked to Saki and braixen in the hut when the alarm went off because we were missing too long. Saki ran out and now I cant find her. Can someone please direct me as to what I should be doing?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
hello goat & evil :)
i can't really remember what i did back there but there are let's plays on youtube. i watched the one from shofu and i found it very helpful. unfortunately i can't post the link in the forum but you'll find it either way and i'm sure you'll also find the answer there ^^

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Would anybody be willing to send me a complete copy of their rejuvenation save? My hard drive on my old computer died and I lost everything including my saves. I really don't want to play through the entire game again as it can be very frustrating at times. Don't get me wrong I love the game I just don't want to quit it. Thanks

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
Years
seems large for a Demo (723 MB)..

How "large" is this in terms of playing?
Most of that is music, which is going to take up a lot of space if you aren't using MIDI files. Looking it up actually a good number of the music files have a bitrate of 320kbps, so really not even trying to save space in that regard, which as a musician myself I can't really blame them :P

Incidentally the file size would be a lot larger if Jan weren't using simple static sprites for the pokemon. But as it is this game has a good amount of content. I've managed to log 30 hours, granted I'm not the fastest player.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
its strange.. I feel extremely restricted with the level restriction per badge (or else they wont listen stuff) especially when they go past the level limit in the middle of gym battle (since trainer pokemons somehow give a good amount of exp. But I thought its good in its own way.

Years
So...I was forced to switch to a new computer...and I got lucky with the Gym Battle against Marianette...I would not have won if I hadn't stocked up on Chinese Food...and made sure my Dusclops had a decent moveset...Curse, Shadow Punch, Will-O-Wisp, and Confuse Ray FTW!

Back