• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Skarmory SS

Pure Sillyness Bird
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
I really love the game specially the soundtracks. also I wonder, 8 elite to beat. if 4 were a tad hard. I wouldn't imagine 8 xP
But what I just hate. is...

A shiny just appeared in the training center. I was about to blow xD
oh and there's any pokemon list or something to know what pokemon appear in "X" location? o:

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
I really love the game specially the soundtracks. also I wonder, 8 elite to beat. if 4 were a tad hard. I wouldn't imagine 8 xP
But what I just hate. is...

A shiny just appeared in the training center. I was about to blow xD
oh and there's any pokemon list or something to know what pokemon appear in "X" location? o:

I think that there is one in the rejuvenation section of the Pokemon Reborn website (which may be down when you look for it as we're having issues over there are the moment).

Skarmory SS

Pure Sillyness Bird
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
I think that there is one in the rejuvenation section of the Pokemon Reborn website (which may be down when you look for it as we're having issues over there are the moment).

yeah I did saw that. Thanks~
oh and also, is normal, that when I fight in an altered battleground (like Venam's gym wich is corrupted) and after changing the battleground [for example with mist] and when turning back to normal....the background being totally black?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Is there any way to leave Terajuma Shore before beating Valerie? I really need to do some things on the mainland to prepare for the battle...

unfortunately you have to finish that part of the story before you go back to the mainland.

Years
Hello SuperJanBro , i'm currently on version 5 and was about to go and defeat the 4th gym.
When i started the game, i immediatley watched 2 events that ends tragically and it is actually what i very like from the normal games.
I like how hard this game is until i decide to change my team every now and then to counter every gym until the 4th and this is the first game that make me EV train the S*** out of all my pokemon in the main team.

Keep up the good work and i will see this game to the end. Thank very much for making this.

btw, i already downloaded V6 of the game and sorry for asking a noob question, how can i update the game. A reply would be very helpful and appreciated.

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
question is there a reaper cloth in this version out of curiosity? nice choice on the roof top run music from sonic unleash oh and the game looks better than ever the changes u made make the game that much better although sometimes I think the game forgets what types work on what as well as the effectiveness although it may just be me overthinking things Still great game and work can't wait for next version (not rushing u or anything I'm just excited for what's next)

Skarmory SS

Pure Sillyness Bird
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
is this a problem/bug or something? "Fearow [and as well, Pidgeot, tranquill and other flying types] is not compatible with Pluck"

vzk

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Played for 4 hours and then i wanted to save my game in a pokemon center, and then boom, i got an error........... closed the game.
I won't restart this game untill it get fixed, it's really really frustrating.

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Sorry for the late responses everyone! Life has been a challenge. Anyways, let's start answering these!

What is a help center?
It's basically a place where all of the quests are conglomerated at.
yeah I did saw that. Thanks~
oh and also, is normal, that when I fight in an altered battleground (like Venam's gym wich is corrupted) and after changing the battleground [for example with mist] and when turning back to normal....the background being totally black?
This is a bug ,unfortunately.
Hello SuperJanBro , i'm currently on version 5 and was about to go and defeat the 4th gym.
When i started the game, i immediatley watched 2 events that ends tragically and it is actually what i very like from the normal games.
I like how hard this game is until i decide to change my team every now and then to counter every gym until the 4th and this is the first game that make me EV train the S*** out of all my pokemon in the main team.

Keep up the good work and i will see this game to the end. Thank very much for making this.

btw, i already downloaded V6 of the game and sorry for asking a noob question, how can i update the game. A reply would be very helpful and appreciated.

Can I have multiple save files? If yes, how?
Just download the new version and then run the game in the new folder! It's plug and play! c:
question is there a reaper cloth in this version out of curiosity? nice choice on the roof top run music from sonic unleash oh and the game looks better than ever the changes u made make the game that much better although sometimes I think the game forgets what types work on what as well as the effectiveness although it may just be me overthinking things Still great game and work can't wait for next version (not rushing u or anything I'm just excited for what's next)
These could be due to field effects. Could you go into detail of where exactly things seemed weird?

is this a problem/bug or something? "Fearow [and as well, Pidgeot, tranquill and other flying types] is not compatible with Pluck"
Ah, unfortunately this is a bug. I shall fix it for v7.
Played for 4 hours and then i wanted to save my game in a pokemon center, and then boom, i got an error........... closed the game.
I won't restart this game untill it get fixed, it's really really frustrating.
I'm very sorry this happened! Could you go into detail of what happened? Also I want to note that the game automatically creates backups for you (If you're playing on v6) So if that's the case, you shouldn't have lost a lot of progress.

Jan could u tell me where i will find the protector to evolve my Rhydon?
Not available yet, sorry!

As a side note, I would like to say that I am far more active on the Reborn site, so if you want to get answers faster, you can talk to me there. Alternatively, you can email me! @[email protected] This is the fastest way to contact me!

vzk

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Hello SJB,

I think that was only on my side (weird), because i've deleted my save game of 00:01 (Kappa) and i just restarted a new game.
It seems ok now, i can save anytime, sorry for the last comment.

Back