• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Reverse Version

Do you want all pokémon able to evolve without stones or trading?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
  • Palettes and mapping are really bad. Also...why have a level 1000 pokemon and 80 master balls from the start? Just makes the whole thing pretty pointless tbh :\
    These things are already changed :)
    Pikachu's lvl. is now 7 and you only get 1 Master Ball. (Blastoise is lvl 5)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    These things are already changed :)
    Pikachu's lvl. is now 7 and you only get 1 Master Ball. (Blastoise is lvl 5)

The hack looks ok
    the tiles a re good but the palletes are like ... ._. weird.

Anyway i guess u mean pikachu starts at lvl 7 - Thats ok i guess but its more of a challenege at level 5 like most hacks and games have
    1 masterball - is this at the start if so Dont have it in the middle of the game makes the player have to earn the masterball
    and Blastiose at lvl 5 - Bad idea :/
    That basically makes it a ordianry squirtle :P just bigger
    how bout having it as a squirtle :)

~fin!

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • The hack looks ok
    the tiles a re good but the palletes are like ... ._. weird.

Anyway i guess u mean pikachu starts at lvl 7 - Thats ok i guess but its more of a challenege at level 5 like most hacks and games have
    1 masterball - is this at the start if so Dont have it in the middle of the game makes the player have to earn the masterball
    and Blastiose at lvl 5 - Bad idea :/
    That basically makes it a ordianry squirtle :P just bigger
    how bout having it as a squirtle :)

~fin!
    I made it Blastoise becouse Gary has only a Blastoise and not a Squirtle.
    I don't really understand what you mean with that thing about the master ball.

Edit: Maybe I will change it.. It hasn't to be Gary, becouse he stopped training after a long time.

Edit 2: Can you tell me how I can make the palettes better please? (The palettes of the first three images is the current palette (and the one of Underground Path))

Last edited:

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    From reading over all the comments of your hack on the first page, and looking at the screen shots along with the video this hack... well is repulsive. Your story line is: Ash gives back his Pikachu then starts a new adventure. What does he do, does he go to a new region, does he move? You need to give more detail to the readers so the hack appeals to them. Your palletes don't match, you should just do small edits on the tiles game freak used. :) Hope I helped.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • From reading over all the comments of your hack on the first page, and looking at the screen shots along with the video this hack... well is repulsive. Your story line is: Ash gives back his Pikachu then starts a new adventure. What does he do, does he go to a new region, does he move? You need to give more detail to the readers so the hack appeals to them. Your palletes don't match, you should just do small edits on the tiles game freak used. :) Hope I helped.

The videos are old, so maybe you don't like those palettes.

I don't know how I should edit the palettes a little bit.

You are right about the information ;) I'll work on it.

Version Five

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    The videos are old, so maybe you don't like those palettes.

I don't know how I should edit the palettes a little bit.

You are right about the information ;) I'll work on it.
    How about, where you have that maze, instead of using those bushes that are white (blugh) use the green line bush the xoax suggested. Also, grass is way to bright too, change that - make it dimmer.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • How about, where you have that maze, instead of using those bushes that are white (blugh) use the green line bush the xoax suggested. Also, grass is way to bright too, change that - make it dimmer.
    That grass palette is old, look at the first 3 screenshots :)

That maze is in route 22

Version Five

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Oh, I hadn't even seen those for some reason. :?

Anyway, how does the name of it tie into the story? Like Reverse Version, there really isn't anything reverse about it.

Version Five

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hm. Ok, I'm starting to get things now. And thanks for offering to be a beta tester, if my thread isn't rejected I'll place you as staff.

Version Five

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    What do you mean with that thing about being a beta tester??
    Oh. Wow. Somebody had the same avatar as you and I thought it was you. They friend requested me and said they would be a beta tester for my hack. But I guess that wasn't you. Sorry. ::embarrass

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • New update: There are new banners available, I hope you will like the new ones. If you don't like them, just tell it to me and tell me how to I can make them better.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • Just to tell you people:

About the new features:
    You can decide what Unova (Black/White) pokémon you want in this game by posting me a reply with the names or names of some sorts of pokémon it are (like Starters, Legendaries, Etc.)

2RandomStudios

Angry Jigglypuff
    Years
  • I can see how you're trying to be unique, but sometimes its better to just stick to the tried and true if it means making a higher quality hack. Honestly, if your having so much trouble with making new pallets and tiles, just use the originals and work on the tiles once the hack is finished in gameplay development.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • I can see how you're trying to be unique, but sometimes its better to just stick to the tried and true if it means making a higher quality hack. Honestly, if your having so much trouble with making new pallets and tiles, just use the originals and work on the tiles once the hack is finished in gameplay development.

I don't try to be uinique, I like the palettes and I don't have trouble with the tiles.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • New banners!!

There are 6 new banners available to support this hack! I hope you will like them. Tell me if you do or not. You can find the new banners on the first page in the "Support this hack:" category.

Years
  • I think you should of worked on your mapping before making this hack, because your maps are ugly looking. I'm not being horrible, but it's the truth. I recommend you taking a break from this hack and work on a clean rom for your mapping, then go back to this hack and improve your maps by far! If you need help improving, look at the Map rating thread and see what maps got high scores... maybe you might learn a new style of mapping. ;)

Anyway, I think you need a better introduction as it's basicly the same, there's no real twist to the game. Good luck! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back