• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures (available now: 2008 beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Sorry to hear this man :(
Not just because of the loss of your hack, but more importantly your study notes
Well, best of luck to you HS, and I hope your exam goes well and you can get your laptop fixed

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
Years
well it's good to be another rijon game (i've played pokemon brown) but i have a friend who liked brown cause it's a hack of red(i think) but i'm not so sure he'll like this but as for me I say keep at and don't stop unless you really have well what im really sayin is: good luck and can't wait for the beta!
charizard.png

hmm which is better charizard or infernape

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Geesh, does anyone actually read anymore? -_-;

Looks like a good hack, good luck with your laptop problem

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
And I thought I was the only one with this laptop problem... Grrr... Blows my head off every time I think about it.

Anyways, I wish you good luck on the thing you desie to do, and I wish you to recover the things you've lost.

As always... DJG.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oh brother... "When technology plays us evil tricks"

Wishing that you can recover your laptop, and mainly all your info on it (hope you remembered the importance of backups :\)

Let's also hope that Rijon can continue in the future.

Years
Hey, sorry to hear your laptop broke. But look on the bright side, the hard drive might still work. If you still have the laptop in your posession, and there is a computer store around the corner, try to get a 2.5" hard drive enclosure, put the hard drive in it, and hook it up to another computer. If the hard drive still works, Windows (If the computer has Windows) should recognize it as an external disk, and all your files should still be there.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Sorry to hear that! Technology is great, but it really hurts when it messes up!

Although, if it helps any, I remember you sent me a new beta about a week ago of Rijon Adventures, so if you don't have that backed up, just let know and I'll send the patch back to you (I remember you telling me it had the locations on the town map in the correct place this time.)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, I HATE when that happens, even to my sister. Her laptop died 4 times already, but hope it'll get fixed. Back to waiting... Is it back yet? No? Back to waiting... *sigh*

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
At last! An update! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
HS is back! Yay! :D

Nice screenies... Although.., those arrow tiles... Wow... @_@ Confusing... ^^
Anyways, only one Rocket..? Okay~

Keep it up as always, HS~

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh~ Okay. My bad. Sorry. xD
Anyways, it's nice to see that your hack's back and running again. :)

Luck~

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Yahoo! Hiroshi is Back!
Say: uhm: Your Computer Crashed, Right?
Well, did you had to make everything new, right from the begining or did you found a way to Backup your Computer?

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
Nice work HS, looks pretty good. But who is the other guy in the hideouot (the one in front of the player)? Anyways, keep up da good work. ;)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I thought this hack died a month ago... Wow, Har D Har actually restored the hack.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Forever, you can wait? Well, a few things: You won't be waiting forever, but it'd be insane if you did wait forever.

I'm baaaaaaaack!

So it's time for a screenshot dump of some things I want to show off - it was already clear that Team Rocket was back, and so now, I'll show off their (first) hangout - the Silph Warehouse. For those who played Brown, the Silph Warehouse is taken over by Team Rocket and you gotta help it out. This time though, Team Rocket's taken the ownership of the warehouse (mainly because Silph sold it out.)

And because I, well, beat my own area after I hacked it, there are no Rockets (except one) in this hideout! ohnoez
Oh fun, those kinds of puzzles. Looks cool, and hard, just the way I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back