• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures (available now: 2008 beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
If none of you mind going to the bicycle path to get a Doduo (which is risky if your Pokémon are underleveled) then you'll find a Doduo there.

That said, I haven't checked the Pokémon lists for a while (I ought to).

I could help if needed, just send me a PM or something

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hiroshi does the boulder caves count the end of beta 1?
As i thought most betas are only 1 gym.

Well i didn't find a bug but i found a glitch.
In hayward city when you beat your rival he walks through you.
At least only when you're in the middle i think.

I figured out where to go next.
Great Beta Hiroshi!

Well Hiroshi this is by far the best game i've ever played(so far).
I beat the beta already and i didn't find any bugs.
Well there maybe a fat guy on water and a player in the clubhouse who doesn't talk.
Other than that its a perfect game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2008
I love the hack, it's great!
=D
The only things that I found wrong with it is
I can't save it normally so I have to use the save option on the actual emulator.
Also is the beta over after the 1st badge?
because I can't seem to find anyway to get any further.
so um, if anyone knows how to get past this point mind helping me? ^.^;;

Aside from that it's great! I can't wait to play the final.

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2008
The cave is not the end. You need to keep going north through the Mt. Boulder Range until you find a little house.

Also, can you use the Error Code system? Whenever the game loads, you're presented with the error code. Can you go to the website and look up the error code?

I did try that but the error code that came up isn't listed it says
"Error Code 00001: A 1M sub-circuit board was not recognised. The game can't be saved." and thats exactly what it says, so any idea? ._.?

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2008
I did already and like I said before my error code isn't listed I there is an

error code: 00001 but it says something different from what it says on the game

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
yeah

I can't beleive this is on the second page now! Well, technically it's not cause I posted, but seriously! Eight days? So anyway, Hiroshi-san, how goes work on rijon? Of course, the reason might be cause of all the Shiny Gold and Marble news lately.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Finally finished with Rijon's Beta. Even though it didn't add that much to the story (to what we had before), all the additions, corrections, and specially, the scripting improvments were enough to leave me satisfied :)
Specially, I'm happy that Rijon takes a lot of time to be played... XD

I don't have to much to report or complain about. I know the idea is to make the game look as FR as it can (which is something I've gotten tired of, but, meh... it's just my opinion...), but as long as you keep adding new stuff, I wont mind.
I still think that a Starmie and a Vaporeon as the first Gym Pokemon are a bit over the bar... X_X

Hmmm... I had two questions...

One, will you keep the water and grass Gym's layouts as they are? Because they look as in FR, and I guess you need a change there.

Two, the idea is that the grass and psychic gyms are supposed to be done after the cities that are not implemented yet? ('cause... the psychic Gym is too hard compared to the others, and, while the grass is not that bad, that Lv40 Sceptile made everything harder... which leads me to another mini question... Is that Pokemon correct? because the other pokemon in her party are at around 33)

Well, Jake. I hope you can acomplish what that guy at the end said, you know what I mean :P
Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
hello
i've been playing this game and it's very good
i just have some questions
is Jaeru supposed to be the town of the third gym leader
are you going to put any legendaries in this game because in the librry, the man talked about Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza
What other places are we going to travel to?
i know im asking a lot of questions, but im just curious
i enjoyed it because it's challenging, like in the second gym

AWWSTiN❤

oppa i'll be down
Years
Potentially stupid question, but;

Where do I find the Aide which gives you HM05? :|

I've been looking all over the place for the past 1/2 hour,,,LOL.
Thanks ! :3

[ I absolutely love rijonAdventures btw. I'ma play Prism then Brown after I've finished the beta. ]

xxx

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I found some Problems do i have a diffrent version or something?
rijonAdv2008_06.png

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2010
this is ....awsome. I have no better way of saying this. too bad I already got deoxys ;)

Years
Potentially stupid question, but;

Where do I find the Aide which gives you HM05? :|

I've been looking all over the place for the past 1/2 hour,,,LOL.
Thanks ! :3

[ I absolutely love rijonAdventures btw. I'ma play Prism then Brown after I've finished the beta. ]

xxx

Well tecknilly it is! iff you use walk through walls code, you know that large bilding you see right before the last town in the bata (it's a powerplant by the way DO NOT ENTER YOY CAN'T EXIT) just south of it is a gate house where there is a aid in there who will give you HM05.

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2010
Just a question. Is this hack still in progress or is it dead?

Edit: I need an snwer before christos goes on his deleting posts spree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back