• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
I see so its easier when it comes to customizing. So if you add new pokemon and attacks it would be harder to complete than say to make it from scratch? Ok I'll check a couple pages back to find your latest. I found one on the first page and so far its a bit frustrating at times to have some pokemon not have advantages over others. Like say a trainer has a grimer yet I don't have pokemon with the right movesets to be at an advantage. Other than that it seems good.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2007
I just came back here after a long semester at college and I remember when you were still working on this. I just started playing and wow, am I amazed. Fantastic job on this, I can tell just by the beginning of the game how hard you worked on it!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
This hack is one of the best. I love the plot of the story, and the map is breath-taking. I was hoping it would come out sooner, at least during January so it could keep me occupied for the Summer Holiday (I'm Aussie, by the way!), but I can understand that for it to deliver 110% it takes time...that's okay too, I guess...but...I just can't wait! Good job both Hiroshi Sotomura and Coolboyman! Congrats!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I like it so far, although I haven't even fought the first trainer yet xD, The fact Vulpix is available at the beginning int he first cave = <3, I hated having to wait so long for a fire pokemon, and Vulpix is cute to boot =P

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
they are the normal FR starters -- charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur.

unless, of course, wolt has changed this... o.o

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Jeje, I thought you'd answer something like that. But that leaves open the possibility of a third part to the story of Rijon, made perhaps in Emerald? (that has contests, and so many other things). I think that would be cool.

That, unless sometime we could learn to hack Diamond and Pearl... That'd be even cooler!

Anyway, for now let's think about the current Rijon Adventures. I was just wondering, how old is this project? (counting the time CBMan has made it also)

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
That, unless sometime we could learn to hack Diamond and Pearl... That'd be even cooler!

I dont know if its been brought up at PC yet but D/P has hacking software already.. I know for a fact that theres a program that alters the rom's pokemon stats.. it probably wont be all that long until someone makes map altering software and scripting tools aswell..

Im at work so I dont have the link but I know it exists..

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Zel, haven't you heard? After Rijon Advanced is over they are making a ruby hack/remake of Bronze. I forgot the name sorry man:nervous:

From what I know, it's called "Naljo Tourney". Can someone verify this for us?

Too bad there won't be contests in the game...on the bright, this game will keep any gamer occupied! Let's hope the game will get done, and that nothing goes wrong during production. Good luck!

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
Years
Great work Wolt... this looks like its coming along great and i hope you dont encounter any random problems lol...

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
You got one part right, it's not exactly a remake of Bronze, per sé, but more like rijonAdventures in plot. 5 years after? I dunno. I'm not quite finished with rijonAdventures to the point I can say I'll release a new hack. But indeed, it will be Emerald-based. That means Battle Frontier facilities and such, I'm sure ya'll know.

rijonAdventures sprouted as a project a few months after January 2004 - it started as a Fire Red Japanese version hack.

Interesting...well I can't just keep asking about what the 'future' hack will be like!

Hey! If you do go to Johto (i.e. Azalea), why not make the Johto Starters available for you in Johto after you complete the game? (Or add in all the starters, as well as the Legendary Dogs?)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
ok so i had some time this morning and decided to play the newest release of the hack. here are my comments:

XDD 2024! i see the wii is a classic in that time :). you changed the mom to a dad too. kewlies. rival's doll addiction is a nice touch too o.O lol. seems the rival is nicer as well.

berries in the lamp poles? that's new right? contests huh? seems like that'll be tough to implement. XDD the fan club president is being greedy with the table space i see.

karpman... he looks familiar XD. i'd suggest you do a slight recolor of the brock overworld to make it look more bluish/purple. lol @ Kirby! stupid jigglypuff =/

wow, you get a lvl 25 eevee pretty early in the game o.O. as i'm playing, i'm starting to notice that in a lot of the grass areas, the wild pokemon that are common usually consist of just one pokemon. only oddish in one, bellsprout in another, and weedle in another. can get annoying.

what's with the infinite critical hits every time someone uses fury attack? i whited out cus of that >/

i see you changed the mapping of the psychic gym. looks good. so was it your plan to keep me trapped after i beat the gym? ._.

hehe, so you changed a few stuff. i was hoping there'd be another indication of where the hack ends like the last beta (+ vs seeker).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back