• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Good luck finishing it on that date, I'm sure you will! This hack is looking really great, and There are alot more areas to go to an such(Sorry for stating the ovious) but I think it will be really great hack, and something to look forward to in the holidays^.^ hope every thing goes well.
Also I love the fact that you have included alot more towns than the normal versions! But I really hope nothing bad happens!

This hack is to close to being finished to be cancelled, like so many, just pointing out the obious, again, Sorry.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Will there be new screenshots? (just one or two, just to know how the game is going, you may say no, if you wish :)).
Let's patiently wait till February to see Rijon back (After playing the beta, I'm not satisfied, I'd like to see more). Good luck trying to reach your goal! (the release date)

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2007
WOW this game seem very good ! i hope you relase the beta soon (sorry i'm not enlish......)

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Great job, too bad no more betas, really looking forward to playing the full version of this.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
The world of Rijon sure will be big... I wonder how many of hours of gameplay you currently have (your player in the game). I remember the beta had quite a few hours, seemed like it wouldn't end!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Great new screenshots, Wolt! Keep up the awesome work. :D
I can't wait for the final release.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
Great, a whole year with only one beta. I may not know how to hack, but I know it doesn't take a year to make one.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Great, a whole year with only one beta. I may not know how to hack, but I know it doesn't take a year to make one.

Sure it does- anything worth playing takes time to create. Plus, the hack is made at whatever pace suits the creator. You may not see progress at the rate you want it, but it could be worst... you could look at any of the failed attempts at hacks and see no progress at all.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
It just doesnt matter, as long as you post a few screenshots or videos from time to time.
Hey Wolt, just one question, though. Have you talked with CBMan? What does he think of your hack?. Since he's the creator of Rijon, his word would be very important for all of us to know what to expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back