• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
as much as i've read at the hack webpage, Coolboyman is doing a Brown sequel, but at the same time, is checking in with Rijon and confirms Wolt's progress in Rijon. i'm not sure if this means that he's literally involved in the making of the hack, but yes, coolboy man must be satisfied with wolt's progress.

marioguy: you obviously didn't play the alpha. it's seriously the best alpha of a hack since it was released.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
YAY! I can't wait to get started on this. Thanks Wolt, or should I thank Samson. :) Alright, ready to download. YAY!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I cant say anything about this... I just need to find some time in my schedule to play it non-stop! Nice to hear CBM is happy with it. Now I'm even happier!

Thanks Wolt, Samson and... God!

It seems you've gotten pretty active lately, Wolt. That's good, very good!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
AWESOME. i had planned on doing some serious spriting once i got home tonight, but forget that. XD

thanks, wolt. i shall make a report of my findings ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
nice

good job on that hack!!! really fun, although extremely hard for fire trainers, i had to train an oddish for that vaporeon X(

Years
The alpha is great! I can't wait until the full release. rijonAdventures is a bit hard, but I like it. (I would make a thumbs up in ascii, but that would be spam.)

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Your hack is good but:
after you beat the trainer in Karpmans gym he says "Oh darn! And light years don't measure time, they measure distance."
In the Pokemarts, the guy who you buy stuff from still faces to the side.
A hiker on Ryla range says about mountain air but it's not a mountain.
And you cannot save the game.It says somthing about flash memory.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Great! The alpha is finally out!

Your hack is good but:
after you beat the trainer in Karpmans gym he says "Oh darn! And light years don't measure time, they measure distance."
In the Pokemarts, the guy who you buy stuff from still faces to the side.
A hiker on Ryla range says about mountain air but it's not a mountain.
And you cannot save the game.It says somthing about flash memory.

If you can't save the game look here.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, Wolt, I had the same Bike Path problem (played it like two days ago). I lost like an hour of gameplay, but, oh well. I guess I'll recover it...

And, the game's music is pretty awesome. Well, it really is just Emerald's music, but it sounds great!

The new double battles were a good add-on. Keep up the (freaking awesome) good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back