• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I ran into a problem, when I was fighting team meanie for the first time I died and went to hell(XD)
But after I talked to him and said continue it went to a blank screen.
Has anyone else run into this problem?

Maybe you are suposed to go to hell, What did you do in real life ? :O
Haha kidding, I think it's a patching problem.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
I only get a white screen.
I must be doing something wrong (that is easily fixed) =/

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
when i lost to girigintia i was sent way back to the guild place, glitch?

before anything else, it's Giratina...

and it's a glitch...
Though I really don't know why when you lose to any battle in the Tower of Fate, the flags resets without specific reason...

so your best bet is to save and/or level up your team first. :\

.....and regarding LoG.........

the sprites are almost ready to be inserted, I don't want to spoil it or anything so I won't tell you :P :P

just to remind you, this thread's for Rescue Rangers.

Hey. I'm stuck.. After the event where you verus the pokemon in the town and sandslash comes and walks away, you get teleported to the town but, I can't go no where.. Kangaskhan doesn't have any missions and neither does Caterpie.. Help?

That ain't right...
are you playing the latest version?
is your Ruby ROM having the MUGS intro?

Whoa final version is out already!?!. I gotta save this on my memory stick so I can play it while i'm away at collage for the next 2 weeks.

Good job Time, so what you gonna doing next after finishing this 100%: Go back to Ruby Destiny to fix a few more things or you gonna start a new hack?

probably, I'll proceed to a new one, and then after the new one, I'll fix the others.

i'm stuck in a white fog how do I get out

you are playing the game with No$GBA, am I right?
the only advice I can give you is to open the game with A-Map as your guide...

is this hack finished yet i hate those bugs in the game plus its really hard to beat regirock.

sadly, it's finished with the bugs. :\
sorry about that...

i'm stuck at berry picking can anybody help?
I LOVE THE GAME
GREAT JOB!

well, you need to explore further...
head North-West.

I can't play it on VBA it won't save

have you tried changing the save types?

does anyone know what the ABSOLUTE FINAL, final verison is going to be called?

pardon me?

I ran into a problem, when I was fighting team meanie for the first time I died and went to hell(XD)
But after I talked to him and said continue it went to a blank screen.
Has anyone else run into this problem?

no idea why it caused that...
is your ROM having the MUGS intro?
if it is, then maybe it's caused by a patching problem...

I only get a white screen.
I must be doing something wrong (that is easily fixed) =/

where is the white screen exactly?
in the beginning of the game? :\

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Title...don't need one!!!

What is and most importently where do I get the MUGS intro? This hack is great, I love it! though I have the old version and have only beat regirock (That was ages ago), I'm going to download the final version right now and maybe you might need to go over the scripts to see if there are no errors that might be causing the glitchs?

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
I just can't get the game to play at all. I tried patching the file to a Ruby rom, and just about everything in the book, but all I end up getting is a complete loss of data or an error report. This is getting very anoying because I want to play the game. ANY suggestions?

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
It's been a really long time that anyone has been posting in this thread.
So DJG, are you still continuing on doing Rescue rangers? you haven't been posting..

~bye!

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
I just can't get the game to play at all. I tried patching the file to a Ruby rom, and just about everything in the book, but all I end up getting is a complete loss of data or an error report. This is getting very anoying because I want to play the game. ANY suggestions?

Never mind, I figured out that the desktop does not count as a folder, but I accidentally deleted all saved data a while ago, now I have to start over.

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
i can't find tallow w/ rainbow wing after
i found him 2 the left of the lake.
can someone tell me where he is?

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
pika storm said:
Quote:
"he is hiding behind a tree in the area closest to the entrance to mt. rainbow. If he is not there, check the area that is almost exactly like it to the south"
I still haven't found him,and i did what you said.

Last edited:

Nicolas

Years
go to the southern island (you need to teleport first to the abra on the top right side of the square) find the shop in the island and go buy some mails or something

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2010
are there pokeballs in this game, Because I don't see how the game machanics could be altered enough to completely recreate the catching system

i think its quite obvious that they could just never give access to acquire pokeballs, therefor you couldnt even try to catch a pokemon..

Nicolas

Years
i think its quite obvious that they could just never give access to acquire pokeballs, therefor you couldnt even try to catch a pokemon..

pokeballs are replaced by letters (as in mails) for you to recruit your own pokes...

flip through pages to see what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back