• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
this hack is one of teh top 5 hacks I have played
only I found a shiny Gloom and I couldn't ask to join my team beacuse i couldn't get mail yet
I got the 8th badge.....
now what is there anything to do on South isle than buy stuff and talk to pokes
Balkj06

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
If you beat the dragon gods but lose to Clauseed and the rest (all l60), is the game over? I did read the start post and it said to not lose in the tower of fate but does this count as the tower of fate?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If you beat the dragon gods but lose to Clauseed and the rest (all l60), is the game over? I did read the start post and it said to not lose in the tower of fate but does this count as the tower of fate?

dafnk?
are you the one in YouTube?

anyways, my answer would be, no idea, 'cause I never lost to any battles in the Puzzles of Fate... :\

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
what happens if you lose to the dragon "gods" in the tower of fate and you go to the ?????? place then leave by the script?? can you go back and try again or is the tower of fate a 1 time thing?

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
i dont like this it says i have to go to sendspace to DL this and the free capacity is full :C

**EDIT**

i finally got to DL this but im stucjk at 24% :C
Time, can you put a different downloader up ther instead of Sendspace

** EDIT**

Time, can u plz put up a different Downlaod hoster pleease

how did you guys download off of sendspace i get stuck at 22% or 24% gosh i really want to play this game i saw it on youtube and it looks amazing can u plz get a different download host?

Last edited by a moderator:

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Wow! I'd love to play this game! I may just do so sometime! The tiles and stuff look great! But I just don't like that people are involved...

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
yes yes yes yes

i finally was ablee to download it and i am already on the third badge

this hack is one of teh top 5 hacks I have played
only I found a shiny Gloom and I couldn't ask to join my team beacuse i couldn't get mail yet
I got the 8th badge.....
now what is there anything to do on South isle than buy stuff and talk to pokes
Balkj06

how do you get mail? im on the third badge and cant get it

Last edited by a moderator:

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years

you can get them as southern? island, you can get there after you have the eighth badge, then talk to the abra in the north east part of the square

EDIT- Also, no one is posting here very much, maybe it's time for this thread to be closed....

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
All the screens show how much work you have done on this. This is a very good hack (I really need to try it out sometime.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Patching?

ok so ive been reading the forums but line jumping it a bit and i dont have time to read all 61 pages so can someone explain to me what the whole thing is that u have to patch it over or something to get the final badge? im only on like the second badge and i dont want to get like stuck in it so plz explain thanks.EDIT: Oh yeah and i also forgot that i have downloaded and patched the Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers final version 1.84.If i have this does it still mean i have to patch the thing and everything?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
what happens if you lose to the dragon "gods" in the tower of fate and you go to the ?????? place then leave by the script?? can you go back and try again or is the tower of fate a 1 time thing?

I really am not sure.
Every time I am defeated in that place, glitches will occur. :\
I am afraid you need to train more before facing them.

i am the same dafnk from youtube and thanks for answering :)

Oh, really!?
Cool! :D

Welcome to the community... :D

(This is an off-topic post, I know...)

Its ok, not the best.

7/10

Well done, good imagination.

/Tyson

Thank you. :)

Wow! I'd love to play this game! I may just do so sometime! The tiles and stuff look great! But I just don't like that people are involved...

Ehehehe, well, thanks. :)
Not sure about the tiles and stuff, though... :\

you need to earn the eighth badge first and finish chapter 2 of the story.

EDIT- Also, no one is posting here very much, maybe it's time for this thread to be closed....

no need to close the thread.
it will be closed when it'll be revived over a month. :\
or when I ask a mod to do so...
'till then, this is open for everyone.

hey how come when i beat hunter J my game stopped??

Just press button 'A' for some time after the screen goes black.

All the screens show how much work you have done on this. This is a very good hack (I really need to try it out sometime.)

Thanks~

That's the first time I've EVER played a HACK and it's actually full.

actually.., full? :\
I don't understand but thanks anyways...

ok so ive been reading the forums but line jumping it a bit and i dont have time to read all 61 pages so can someone explain to me what the whole thing is that u have to patch it over or something to get the final badge? im only on like the second badge and i dont want to get like stuck in it so plz explain thanks.EDIT: Oh yeah and i also forgot that i have downloaded and patched the Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers final version 1.84.If i have this does it still mean i have to patch the thing and everything?

I have been busy with school and with Life of Guardians, so I have forgotten when the player will receive the second badge, however, about patching, you should NOT patch the 'PKMN Ruby Destiny- Rescue Rangers Version 1.84 Patch' on a Ruby ROM which has been patched already.

Meaning, don't patch twice(or more) on a ROM...
It will cause some glitches.

There is a thread on how to play a ROM-hack.

If you have further questions, please post in the PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread in the Scrapbox (or here if you do not want to be bothered searching for the help thread)...

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
im stuck at the mirror part how come wen i got to the end i got teleported back to the top

and i got mad at rescue rangers so im taking a break and im playing RoL very hoenn based (sapphire/ruby/emerald)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
im stuck at the mirror part how come wen i got to the end i got teleported back to the top

and i got mad at rescue rangers so im taking a break and im playing RoL very hoenn based (sapphire/ruby/emerald)

the last mirror is broken.
you need to get the mirror piece in that maze.

it is inside a golden mystery box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back