• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hey, thank you for this hack, I am really enjoying it. Unfortunately I am stuck and unsure where to go now though. I have just gotten Surf HM, where should I go now?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Is there a document that provides us with the list of pokemon present in the game and their locations?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Hi there. So far I'm really enjoying this hack, but there's a couple things bothering me.

First, the levels seem a bit off, here I am finishing 7th gym with level 30s.
    Two, dusk/dawn/shiny stones are broken, at least when you buy them from the mart in Freiv City for 0$, so I can't evolve my Misdreavus (which is kinda a dealbreaker, i wub this guy)
    Other thing, where is the move deleter? Couldn't you have made HM's forgettable?

EDIT: Piloswine won't evolve either.

I think so too
    I really don't want to poke so much, but could you respond?

Last edited:

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Hi there. So far I'm really enjoying this hack, but there's a couple things bothering me.

First, the levels seem a bit off, here I am finishing 7th gym with level 30s.
    Two, dusk/dawn/shiny stones are broken, at least when you buy them from the mart in Freiv City for 0$, so I can't evolve my Misdreavus (which is kinda a dealbreaker, i wub this guy)
    Other thing, where is the move deleter? Couldn't you have made HM's forgettable?

EDIT: Piloswine won't evolve either.

I really don't want to poke so much, but could you respond?

Yeah, sorry for not responding earlier, the level curve is intended to be like that, in the late game (between the 7th and 8th gym the curve picks up a bit to the endgame), the stones are indeed bugged, and oof it seems like they actually don't work, I think I lowkey forgot to add the move deleter (yeah ik, I'm stoopid)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2021
    Gives there an reason why Pokemon Summary freezes? It shows basicly an Sqaure i used Fire red v1.0 Usa and on Emulator VBA Beta 1.8 same happens in all other emulators or other vba versions

Vytron

Years
  • Gives there an reason why Pokemon Summary freezes? It shows basicly an Sqaure i used Fire red v1.0 Usa and on Emulator VBA Beta 1.8 same happens in all other emulators or other vba versions

Maybe the rom isn't good in the first place, I can't really help because it works for the majority of people, and it always seemed to work on vba

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Completed the hack, just want to say it was really enjoyable and it was the most fun I've had in a hack in a while. Team voids end goal was good, and I loved the main antagonist. The pacing was alright but could've used some work but I liked it towards the end. I'm currently on post game and I'm really enjoying the end game gym challenges. Just beat hoenn and caught all the legendary and I must say this hack is extremely underrated despite some of the issues (ex: repeat dialogue late game) good luck with Sors my dude and have a great morning or evening wherever your from.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Playin your game about a week, Finished the story with capturing Articuno. You did a great job with this game, Thanks a lot brother. I just have some questions
    1) how can I get the Amulet Coin & Exp Share? I couldn't find prof. Oak's AID though :(
    2) Can I complete the Pokedex in this game?
    3) Hoenn Pokemon's are not registering in Pokedex, is it possible to register somehow?
    4) I found a BUG where I can walk through trees, mountains, etc & captured HITMONCHAN (LVL 30). Is that part of your Hack ROM or just a BUG?

Vytron

Years
  • Playin your game about a week, Finished the story with capturing Articuno. You did a great job with this game, Thanks a lot brother. I just have some questions
    1) how can I get the Amulet Coin & Exp Share? I couldn't find prof. Oak's AID though :(
    2) Can I complete the Pokedex in this game?
    3) Hoenn Pokemon's are not registering in Pokedex, is it possible to register somehow?
    4) I found a BUG where I can walk through trees, mountains, etc & captured HITMONCHAN (LVL 30). Is that part of your Hack ROM or just a BUG?

1) Those items aren't available
    2) No
    3) Nope, because the national mode has been removed
    4) If you managed to get there, you could activate a throwaway script which was left there as you are not suppose to get to that out of bounds area

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Hello, new here po..
    Just recently played the game..
    On the start.. Looks okay but there is a glitch on the pokedex..
    I can't view the pokemons I seen and catch.
    Thats what worries me now and I can't move forward nor because of it.
    Can it be fix?
    92550648_3180323982000515_2127230381823361024_o.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    Not sure if this was mentioned or not (sure as hell not looking thru 10 pages!), but some patching tech may have an issue with the patch name "Pokémon Saiph Full Version - 2020 Patch.ups". Trying to patch this file onto a clean FireRed ROM just gave me a "cannot read patch file" error via using MultiPatch for Mac. Changing the name to "Pokemon Saiph Full Version - 2020 Patch.ups" fixed the problem (System seemed to have a problem with the é). Just a heads up.

Back