• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secret Diaries(beta 2.5 graphics update)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hey Bro , Consider Making a Discord for this Hack so we can report Bugs and u can also Post updates there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    So,
    I've beat Misty, but what to do with the Psyduck at the aquarium, I've beat the guy guarding the plant, but I can't take it...

Last edited:

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • So,
    I've beat Misty, but what to do with the Psyduck at the aquarium, I've beat the guy guarding the plant, but I can't take it...

What happen when you click A on the plant?
    Does this message get displayed?

= If I take more of it,I may kill\nthe plant...Better not!!

If yes than it means that you already took it and you should go give it to Psyduck.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    What happen when you click A on the plant?
    Does this message get displayed?

= If I take more of it,I may kill\nthe plant...Better not!!

If yes than it means that you already took it and you should go give it to Psyduck.

It did exactly that, but the lady do nothing she says: "Hurry up, Psyduck can't hold itself much longer!"
    And well I can't really interact with Pysduck itself, it's in a cage that I can't enter...

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • It did exactly that, but the lady do nothing she says: "Hurry up, Psyduck can't hold itself much longer!"
    And well I can't really interact with Pysduck itself, it's in a cage that I can't enter...

did you used the heal powder that you received when talking to the plant?that's the only thing that could have gone wrong

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    You may like to know that Pikasprey's playing the hack on Twitch and will put it up on Youtube later as part of his Mystery Box series.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    did you used the heal powder that you received when talking to the plant?that's the only thing that could have gone wrong

Well I didn't received the Heal Power when talking witch the plant, so I've used a cheat and it work, to bad the lady doesn't give you anything in return...

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Great Hack!
    I had the same idea some time ago, but now I'm glad that someone realized it

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • I just finished installing the CFRU on Pokemon Secret Diaries,in the upcoming weeks i will republish the beta 1 with all the great features that the CFRU offers,
    here are just a few:
    Pokémon Secret Diaries(beta 2.5 graphics update)

A massive THANKS goes to
    ghoulslash
    and Skeli-
    not only for creating this awesome engine but specifically for providing answers to the great amount of questions I had regarding the installation,thanks a lot,I will be bothering you guys less now!

EDIT:I'm really bad at making hyperlinks

Last edited:

Nice-kun

Pokemon Blast Burn and Titanium Author
    Years
  • I like the story, I'll be waiting till you finish this one😁
    But I'll try first the beta version.

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • I like the story, I'll be waiting till you finish this one😁
    But I'll try first the beta version.

thanks kun,by the end of the week i SHOULD publish a beta 1 that includes new major features,i suggest you wait for it
    However if by the end of the week i wont have post it,it will means that i have stumbled upon yet one more roadblock(do they ever end?)and if so then you should play the current beta

Nice-kun

Pokemon Blast Burn and Titanium Author
    Years
  • thanks kun,by the end of the week i SHOULD publish a beta 1 that includes new major features,i suggest you wait for it
    However if by the end of the week i wont have post it,it will means that i have stumbled upon yet one more roadblock(do they ever end?)and if so then you should play the current beta

can't wait for it

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • Beta 1.2 is finally here!This is an improvement to Beta 1.
    Storywise little has changed;
    However many new components have been implemented in order to improve the game quality,
    Last thing some bugs have been fixed,some bugs have been fixed

SCREENSHOTS
    Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD
    Remember from this version on you will need NUPS to patch your rom

download

try this one if the 1st one doesnt work on your clean rom
    Spoiler:

You can find the download in the main post as well,as well as a list of all the new features and a list of credits

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    What rom do i have to use to patch the game because ive tried pokemon fire red squirrel version but i just get the wrong input stuff and i am using rom patcher on my phone

Back