• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I love this hack already, and I hope to see more of it in the future! Make sure you keep giving us updates!

mattattack

Huh, Son?
    Years
  • Stardust Zircon Henry. I like the stories and scripts. Also good job on the day/night system although for the afternoon can you make it reder instead on yellower?

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • ohai dere.

No time for jokes, people. Oh wait. Damn.
    Anyway, Zircon is on a break at the moment. So I decided to hack Emerald. When .com suggested to me, "do SS again. NAO". I thought it was a good idea. So I decided to remake it. But on Emerald this time. I have updated the first post with the new thread and screenshots. Check 'em out. ;)

Catch ya laterz.

PokemonEmeraldGBA_01-1.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_02.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_03.png

PokemonEmeraldGBA_04.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_05-1.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_06.png

Last edited:

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
    Years
  • Looks pretty good, although I prefer the regular emerald tiles with FR LG trees and the regular grass and tree palette more than the tiles and palette from WeselyFG. What you had before made it seem more official. Oh well, your hack, your choice.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Looks pretty good, although I prefer the regular emerald tiles with FR LG trees and the regular grass and tree palette more than the tiles and palette from WeselyFG. What you had before made it seem more official. Oh well, your hack, your choice.
    I Hate the Default Emerald tiles.
    The new ones look much better.
    But, as you said, it's Flandre's(Is that how you spell it? it's Hard to see with those letters...) choice.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Hello y'all.
    I have some updates once again. And this time its Elms Lab. I did some scripting on it. Here are some screenshots:

PokemonEmeraldGBA_09-1.png

PokemonEmeraldGBA_10-1.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_11-1.png

PokemonEmeraldGBA_12-2.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_13-2.png

PokemonEmeraldGBA_14.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_15-1.png

The Pokemon selection script is like the one on GSC where the Picture comes up first and then the text. :) Hope you like. :3
    Thanks all for your comments!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Thank you fallkitten and Pedro250. Appreciate your comments :)

Updates! Yes. This time it's the PokeNav's minor graphic hacks. (I know im not the artist... :( and yes the World Map will be changed... don't freak!)

PokemonEmeraldGBA_16.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_17.png

Oh. And I also added a new grass path. It looks better then the old RSE one. :P

PokemonEmeraldGBA_18.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_19.png

I hope you like the screenshots. Thank you all again! :)

flandre~

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Wow, this shows potential!
    I would love to help! Wouldd ya like to use some of my custom Littleroot style houses?
    They can be found on my tile thread and i think theyd suit ur hack quite nicely :D
    Anyways. Lovely hack, gd luck!

Years
  • If its a silver remake plz put some exciting events maybe some new towns. you know because of soul silver

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • I can't wait ! :)! so its baasically a silver remake?!

:) Yep. It's a Silver remake, with new events, rivals and heaps more. :p

Wow, this shows potential!
    I would love to help! Wouldd ya like to use some of my custom Littleroot style houses?
    They can be found on my tile thread and i think theyd suit ur hack quite nicely :D
    Anyways. Lovely hack, gd luck!

Thank you very much Paranoid. We discussed the tile matter eariler ;)

If its a silver remake plz put some exiting events maybe some new towns. you know because of soul silver

Yeah there will be heaps of different events, including Team Galactic and even travelling to a bit of Sinnoh ;)

Updates!

That's right. Some more updates. This time I changed the patches of Wild Pokémon grass to the HG/SS ones. Please tell me your opinions:

PokemonEmeraldGBA_07-1.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_08-1.png

Thank you all again! :3

flandre~

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • That's really nice, although I think you should use a different tree, the pallete is good, but the tree is just a bit wierd..
    And the ledge pallete does not go well with the natural pal.
    But the Grass is brilliant!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • That's really nice, although I think you should use a different tree, the pallete is good, but the tree is just a bit wierd..
    And the ledge pallete does not go well with the natural pal.
    But the Grass is brilliant!

Thank you. :) And yeah the Ledge Pallete is kinda off, I'll change it soon. But for now here are some updated screens with Paranoid's trees. Opinions please.

PokemonEmeraldGBA_01-2.png
    PokemonEmeraldGBA_02-1.png

Thanks!

flandre~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back