• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

ChrisTheWhiteWolf

White Lighting
Years
  • Hi I just wanted to say how glad I am someone took over Sigma Emerald and kept snowballing it . Just Thanks
    Also would you change the Battle Frontier a bit because of the new PSS (ex. Alakazam with elemental punches) or give them some new items?

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    do you have an ETA on the next version? i really want to play this, but i dunno if i should bother waiting

Years
  • I can't wait until this is done. What all else needs to be done before this gets completed? I love hacks like this. I wish you good luck in completing this.
    The game itself is complete, meaning that you can play from beginning to the very end; it's still the same old Emerald, but with updated mechanics and a few extra pieces of content. For the project itself, there isn't really an "end" goal. It's a bit hard to explain, but yeah :)

Hi I just wanted to say how glad I am someone took over Sigma Emerald and kept snowballing it . Just Thanks
    Also would you change the Battle Frontier a bit because of the new PSS (ex. Alakazam with elemental punches) or give them some new items?
    Eventually I will edit the sets that have been nerfed from the PSS split, but it'll be long after the level-ups are updated.

do you have an ETA on the next version? i really want to play this, but i dunno if i should bother waiting
    I'm hoping to release the game with the new level-ups by the end of the month before working on editing the Gym Leader and Elite Four movesets, but don't expect any promises (currently less active here because of rl stuff). To wait or not is completely up to you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Perhaps it has been mentioned already but couldn't really find it. Alpha 7 is pretty much "full" story?

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Perhaps it has been mentioned already but couldn't really find it. Alpha 7 is pretty much "full" story?

I don't want to be rude but I really wish people would spend more than 1 second looking for things before asking questions, He has said already that the story is the exact same as the original emerald, the only difference is that you can rematch E4 and they have harder teams.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    I don't want to be rude but I really wish people would spend more than 1 second looking for things before asking questions, He has said already that the story is the exact same as the original emerald, the only difference is that you can rematch E4 and they have harder teams.

I wish you did the same all I asked if this was a full gameplay instead of 4 gym badge rom hack like half of the roms on this forum are.

Next time I will try to make it clearer for people that can't read.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Gotta say, this has to be one of my fav hacks :) It provides an updated Emerald experience and thats what i love about it.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • I wish you did the same all I asked if this was a full gameplay instead of 4 gym badge rom hack like half of the roms on this forum are.

Next time I will try to make it clearer for people that can't read.

Clearly you don't know the difference between a sideshow hack and a progressing hack. Sideshow hacks are just harder/updated versions of older games with a few elements changed. In my time on PC I've never seen a Sideshow hack that only has 4 gyms. Also if you did go back and read you'll see that my post was actually valid and that you got angry for no reason.

The game itself is complete, meaning that you can play from beginning to the very end; it's still the same old Emerald, but with updated mechanics and a few extra pieces of content. For the project itself, there isn't really an "end" goal. It's a bit hard to explain, but yeah :)

Checkmate my good sir :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    ^I disagree. Sure, most sideshow hacks are completed story-wise from the first beta, but some bigger projects have partial betas. It's just depends on the hack.
    But Sigma Emerald is completed story-wise, there will be just new mechanics and stuffs.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game freezes before the battle when Wally catches his Ralts and i can't continue playing.

Have you made any extra modifications to the game? If so, I think I know what your problem is: Wally has to fight and catch a MALE Ralts in that battle. If Ralts's gender ratio has been modified before that particular battle, it can cause that issue. If that is what is causing it, just change it back to 50:50, and the battle should play out as normal. You can then change it back to whatever you had it set to previously.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Have you made any extra modifications to the game? If so, I think I know what your problem is: Wally has to fight and catch a MALE Ralts in that battle. If Ralts's gender ratio has been modified before that particular battle, it can cause that issue. If that is what is causing it, just change it back to 50:50, and the battle should play out as normal. You can then change it back to whatever you had it set to previously.
    Thank you very much. I had it with a patch that causes all pokemon not have gender. Like in Gen1.

Back