• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2019
dude this is a hack that can easily come above light platinum even. a new gen's demake altered with more amazing features? 4 regions? If this is completed you will surely come out on top sir thats a guarantee

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
dude this is a hack that can easily come above light platinum even. a new gen's demake altered with more amazing features? 4 regions? If this is completed you will surely come out on top sir thats a guarantee

Lol. Light Platinum wasn't that bad, but there were LOTS of things that should have been changed. It SEEMED like a demake, but...yeah...lol. This is a good hack tho.

But, I haven't played this hack since the VERY first beta...or alpha...or whatever it was lol. There were MANY bugs and I didn't really like it. But now...just... DAMN. Good job kearnsay. :]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2019
Lol. Light Platinum wasn't that bad, but there were LOTS of things that should have been changed. It SEEMED like a demake, but...yeah...lol. This is a good hack tho.

But, I haven't played this hack since the VERY first beta...or alpha...or whatever it was lol. There were MANY bugs and I didn't really like it. But now...just... DAMN. Good job kearnsay. :]

take it from a guy who has played through all hacks this one is amazing. Light platinum was not the best hack of course but it is the most popular maybe tied with glazed

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Sorry but Light Platinum< Glazed .

About this hack:
Graphics are awesome. I wanted to play a gen 4 game but there is not fast enough emulators.
I love Dawn Sprite :D
I think is so easy, i defeat first Gym Leader only with my Lv11 Piplup.

You got one more fan . I support you.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years

About this hack:
Graphics are awesome. I wanted to play a gen 4 game but there is not fast enough emulators.

GLAZED IS BETTER THAN LIGHT PLATINUM, IT'S OK. LOL Have you tried the DeSmuMe emulator? That's the best one, but some computers can't handle it.

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Hey , i am stucked in Eterna Forest . Stravos ask me to find somemone, but i don't know where she is.

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
It was a bug,when i enter in Eterna Forest, i start a double battle with level 25 pokemons (My starter was 18)
I started the game from begging and now is okay, i can go to Eterna City.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
how do you evolve togetics

With a shiny stone, which I don't know where you get it from... I'll make a house where you can buy stones, which I will put on Route 213 on the beach, just for you!

About this hack:

I love fans so thank you!

It is easy? Well then at the Veilstone Gym make sure you select the hardest difficulty. You may regret calling the next BETA easy. I also have other challenges that aren't easy which I will post soon!

take it from a guy who has played through all hacks this one is amazing. Light platinum was not the best hack of course but it is the most popular maybe tied with glazed

Thanks, let's hope this hack stays amazing ;) Hmm this will be different to those hacks and Platinum as I want to place explicit challenges that have recently been developed through the community into the hack (mainly to showcase what future hacks can do!).

I'm also going to try and put some humor into the plain NPC's. It won't be offensive but different to Platinum so if anyone doesn't want it please speak up soon!

Years
I'm also going to try and put some humor into the plain NPC's. It won't be offensive but different to Platinum so if anyone doesn't want it please speak up soon!

We've already got Platinum Red for original Platinum scripts. I wouldn't mind you putting some humors in this hack.

Year7Class1

Land Snail
Years
Wow. This is one of the best hack I've ever played! I like the challenge system very much. Well.. I'll rate this 4.9/5, .1 is for the bugs and glitches XD. Hoping for a good future of this game ^^. 1 fan added.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
Where are the three clowns in jubilife, I've found two but I can't find the third one.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Wow. This is one of the best hack I've ever played! I like the challenge system very much. Well.. I'll rate this 4.9/5, .1 is for the bugs and glitches XD. Hoping for a good future of this game ^^. 1 fan added.

Fantastic! Let's hope it stays that way for you! Here it is by the way :)

1_zpssrk46zzw.png

Where are the three clowns in jubilife, I've found two but I can't find the third one.

That third one was moved elsewhere in the city somewhere in a corner, but it is definitely there!

Also I got the mountain backgrounds working on mountain maps:

2_zpsgzglbkmy.png

Lastly here you can buy all the Gen II balls in Veilstone:

3_zps7br8v5ri.png

More to follow soon!

Back