• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

Version 2
    Made with RMXP

.:Introduction:.
    Well I started this game for my cousin since he liked pokemon a lot. Then I ended up liking
    how the game was going so I made it my own. Plus I thought it would be a challenge to make
    the pokemon systems with rgss. But then once I started getting somewhere my comp froze and
    my game got currupted so I'm remaking it. This time with new stuff thats why its version 2!

.:Story:.
    Long ago, a new region was discovered, with new pokemons and many secrets. A few years later,
    they discovered a new pokemon, its legend says it's the God of the Sky. Many Years later a
    new group is formed, they named them selves "Team Sky" for they where the keepers of the skies.
    Once they heard of the pokemon that is the God of the Sky, that moment they knew they just had to
    have it. Causing mass destruction to get to the most powerful pokemon, nothing can stop them from
    killing the God of the Sky and destroying the world! But a new hero/heroine is born! Now 14 years
    later, he/she is finally old enough to get his/her first pokemon. Now the journey begins!

.:Features:.
    Custom Menu Systems - 85%
    Real Time Day & Night - 100%
    Random Weather - 100%
    Pokemon Battle System - 85%
    Pokemon - 65/150(some fakemons)
    Mini Games - 1/?? 5%
    -Intesne Battle - 60%
    --An ABS mini game. You pick your player(pkmn) and pick your arena and battle your enemy!
    --Get more points to unlock more players(pkmn) and unlock more arenas!!
    New Region - 10% finshed
    New Trading system - 0%
    New Battle Center system - 0%

.:Screenshots:.
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

.:Credits:.
    ~*Main*~
    Goldenaura3 - Name Input
    Squall - Resolution

~*Graphics*~
    Fangking Omega - Tilesets
    TRSM - sprites
    Wrym - sprites

.:Team:.
    ~*Maker*~
    Emilio(me)

~*Mappers*~
    Emilio(me)
    -Wanted-
    -Wanted-

~*Scripters*~
    Emilio(me)

~*Spriters*~
    ~Pokemon~
    -Wanted-
    -Wanted-

~Trainers~
    Jake
    -Wanted-

~Other~
    Minorthreat0987

if you want to be in the team pm me or post here.

Want to become a Tainer in this game?
    Well now you can just fill out this:
    1. Trainer name
    2. Overworld Sprite
    3. Battle Sprite
    pkmn1 - name - lv
    pkmn2 - name - lv
    pkmn3 - name - lv
    pkmn4 - name - lv
    pkmn5 - name - lv
    pkmn6 - name - lv
    (you do not need to fell out all the pkmn spaces)
    5. battle start message
    6. a)battle lost message. b)battle won message
    7. Rewards(items and how much cash)

Demo:
    theres a CBS DEMO!!!if you want the demo you must go here:
    THE LINK TO THE DEMO

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Cool this looks alot like the battle sys i did for my game, like you sad im my thread lol , but and way story seems a lot like R/S/E but thats okay i still like it, i like the trainer back sprite, the overworld colors dont seem to blend well, now just a question, the enemy level how are you doing that? im just curious if your doing it like i used to or like i am now. i have the enemy level being a variable that the system picks randomly between the ones i tell it to per route,, but any way i like it ill keep my eye on this one. good luck keep up the great progress

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok thanks :D. yeah I'm making it as a variable and then when I finsh making a cathing system i'll make it so it changes the level of that pokemon you cought to that variable. I also added screenshots of the fully functionally bag I made for my game :D(so far no errors and all functions work just like the game but I still haven't added the give command for I don't know how to do that yet). oh and just so you know when you click use it goes to the pokemon select menu just like the game!!Well hope more people like this game because i'm wasting a lot of time on it and if no one likes it that will suck.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah I know i'm just using those for now I alreadly got a spriter thats going to make me some custom ones. oh and I'm also working on a 3 linedescription window for the bag. this is what I got so far:
    Pokémon - Sky Blue
    just that words get cut and it shows the other half on the second line.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I found it on some other site screaching for "rmxp pokemon starter kit" then I ended up finding this pleace too so I joined

Edited: oh and the bag menu's arrow(the two on the sides of the name of the item menu your in like pokeball or items, ect) is animated. and right now i'm making a pokedex with the pokeball in the bg animated too!its going to be long until it finshes because all the screenshots and editing.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    please may i sprite for you i can do
    overworlds
    scratch pokemon
    revamps
    devamps
    trainers
    pm me if get the job

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    nice screenies, do you have any screenies of any maps,

cause the "In game play" screenie is hardly gameplay,

anyway like the story keep it up!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    thanks and yeah theres no maps yet because i'm going to finsh the scripts first, then maps then pokemons.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    maybe in a mounth or two. also the pokedex is almost done all I need is the pokedex summary page.

Edited: Also i made the full grass script where if you walk on the grass it shows the grass flying or what ever but I made my grass flying thing if any one could rip the flying grass off the game i'd be happy and i'll give you the script in exchange.

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok well heres the update:
    1. pokemon catching system - finshed!
    2. pokemon battle system - now 70% done
    3. poke can only have 4 skills - 100%
    4. pokedex - 50%(just need the summary pages for the pokemon)
    5. pokenavi - 50%(only the map works)
    6. Day & Night(real time) - 100%
    7. Random Weather - 100%
    8. added new screenshots!!

well hope this brings more poeple to this thread..

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    nice screenies Illusion gaming (soemthig dosent sound right about that sentence!!!)

thanks and yeah theres no maps yet because i'm going to finsh the scripts first, then maps then pokemons.

yeah better get all the hard work out the way first!! lol

Keep it up!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    hey thanks.
    and yeah I alreadly started making some maps since my scripts are almost done but I still need some spriters. I can't do out lines or make bodys I suck at shapes but I can color.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    nice screenies. Illusion gaming (something dosent sound right about that sentence!!!)

Thats' exactly what I thought. What are the chances he'd have that name and be in gamedev section. I figured you just joined under a different name for some reason, until I read about how he got here.

Anyways, game looks great, keep up the work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back