• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    then let me guessss thhhheeeevvve gooooooot looooooottttssssssss oovvvvv ccccoooommmmmmmannnnnnndddddddddddddsssssss iimmmmmmmmmmmm sssssooooooooorrrrrrryy iiiiiiiiiffff iiii tttttyyyyyyyppppppppppppppppppppppoeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnny llllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttteeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrsssssssssss my ffffffrrreeeeeeennnnndd ccccccccccoooorrreeeccctiiiiionnnnn fffffiieennnnnnnndd jjjuuuuuuusssssttttttt bbbrrrrrrrrooooooooooookkkkkeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm tttttttttoooooooooodddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyc butttttttttt nnnnnnnnnnoooooooo1111bbbbeeeeellllliiiiivvvvvessssssssss mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's a lame excuse, that's why. Make your posts readable, as they can be seen as spam. >>;;

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    the beginign is good becuz i used my other arm but it hurt to much ill edit the post later

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back