• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Smash (April 15)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    This might have been discussed before and it might not be really important, but I have something to add:

The status bar - you know, the bar that shows Pokemon name, HP, EXP and level? I think (huge emphasis on think here, I'm not too sure about that due to my limited knowledge in Japanese) Junichi Masuda said that it changes colour in different times so that you can see clearly in different times.

Hm... maybe like black in the morning and white at night? That would be interesting.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This might have been discussed before and it might not be really important, but I have something to add:

The status bar - you know, the bar that shows Pokemon name, HP, EXP and level? I think (huge emphasis on think here, I'm not too sure about that due to my limited knowledge in Japanese) Junichi Masuda said that it changes colour in different times so that you can see clearly in different times.

Hm... maybe like black in the morning and white at night? That would be interesting.

Someone mentioned that it would be black in Black Version and white in White Version, is that what you heard? Or was it something else?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The apperance of the Muskeeter trio makes me think that they'll play a role similiar to that of the beast trio in HgSS mixed with the role the Lake trio had in the end in Pt. They could appear here and there, perhaps even making us follow them to reveal a secret that would help us discover what's going with Kyurem.

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    The apperance of the Muskeeter trio makes me think that they'll play a role similiar to that of the beast trio in HgSS mixed with the role the Lake trio had in the end in Pt. They could appear here and there, perhaps even making us follow them to reveal a secret that would help us discover what's going with Kyurem.

I also recall seeing Keldeo in one of these videos, so it might be important like in the movie.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years

Someone mentioned that it would be black in Black Version and white in White Version, is that what you heard? Or was it something else?

That's why I said I'm not sure xD Maybe I should really check later to see what they actually said...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I also recall seeing Keldeo in one of these videos, so it might be important like in the movie.
    They did mention to play with Keldeo as though out B2W2, so maybe it activates an event with the Muskeeters and Kyurem that's based on the Movie. Perhaps by gathering the Muskeeter's it gains a new power (that's not Sacred Sword).

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017

They did mention to play with Keldeo as though out B2W2, so maybe it activates an event with the Muskeeters and Kyurem that's based on the Movie. Perhaps by gathering the Muskeeter's it gains a new power (that's not Sacred Sword).

Well in B/W that scenario got Keldeo a move called Secret Sword, so I could picture it in B2/W2.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    More than anything, the cast of Pokemon Smash should shut up when they do gameplay specials so we can hear the music and what not! D';
    It was a little exciting to see just about every legendary featured in the intro, though.

tbh I think that's a good thing, since it gets you a feel of how they see it, from their excitement, and due to the games being Japanese right now it kinda gives you more of an insight into the games themselves than just hearing music and no excitement. :x

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

tbh I think that's a good thing, since it gets you a feel of how they see it, from their excitement, and due to the games being Japanese right now it kinda gives you more of an insight into the games themselves than just hearing music and no excitement. :x
    That's true, and them being the cast of Pokémon Smash, it would be awkward if they were to drop silent. being the trolls they are!!

@Tachibana Azumi - I plan on getting White 2, but I really love the black HP bar. Hopefully it changes during day/night instead. :(

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Well yeah I get that totes. I just wish they woulda shushed on the rival's battle theme part. ;;
    But you're right, if they don't get excited how would they expect anyone else to do so?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Usually when I'm excited I just...shut up. XD So Pokemon Smash should do the same!

No but really I'm kinda glad because I don't wanna spoil myself too bad but I know I will so if it's not available to me I won't sooo it's good perfect music isn't available yet. Not that I listen to music anyway

Years
    It looks so amazing and exciting watching the gameplay - im definatly going to try to avoid too many spoilers as I feel it does kinda ruin things... So excited about so many things, the opening town looks so beautiful and the lavender plants on the first route. I hope they do another gameplay video of something new to tease everyone!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Usually when I'm excited I just...shut up. XD So Pokemon Smash should do the same!

No but really I'm kinda glad because I don't wanna spoil myself too bad but I know I will so if it's not available to me I won't sooo it's good perfect music isn't available yet. Not that I listen to music anyway

I'm quiet too, but I never shut up about what I'm excited about. But when I'm presented with the thing I'm excited about I'm quiet and FOCUSED, like they should be. >n>

I just wish they would have at least let us hear a LITTLE bit more of the music.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

When I'm excited I try to get myself to simmer down so I can actually pay attention haha. I did that for this Pokémon Smash too. n__n

The music was loud enough for people to make recreations of it, so I'm fine with that.

Back