• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
  • I absolutely love this rom hack so far! I recently got the first gym badge and I am honestly hooked on this, I am just curious as to if there is something deeper to the egg you Recieve In the beginning!

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Apparantly I have to make it quite bigger to notice I guess... I have fought Senex with all I had but I lost to his second pokemon (apparantly you had to use steel attacks). He wiped out all my pokemon and I lost. But now I can not do anything so I just went drinking (the drinking games) but I just want to be able to re-battle Senex so I can go on with the game. Please say something when you know what is going on or something. I don't wanna restart because I have trained all the pokemon I have.

I really can't figure out how to rebattle Senex in Lilicove... I'm sorry :/
    Maybe someone else who had encountered this would be able to help you ( and I unfortunately haven't encountered this bug ever... )

I have to say this has been an amazing game. However I'm stuck and could use some help. My friend and I started this game at the same time on the same emulator so we've been helping each other out on what to expect. We both defeated the elite 4 but his did a continuation of the story that mine did not. the professor in his game called him on the pokephone to tell him to go exploring more and from there the zombies blocking the cave which lead to pacifidlog were gone. I received no such call after my victory and the zombies are still blocking the cave entrance. Can you recommend anything that would help? And please put it in layman's terms because this is my first time using an emulator and i'd like to not mess it up by not understanding your directions. Thank you.

Try using Walk Through Walls Code : CE2CCCB2-5D8D815D
    Since I'm an android user I cannot tell youu actually how to put the code but you can find it out. Try searching google or ask soneone who uses the same emulator as you . I hope that helped

And here's a ss. Screen is off center now because I tried the walk through walls, got to wherever, saved, and restarted the rom to see if it fixed it. haha
    imgur.com/AUhwyyU

I really haven't noticed that bug and to tell you the truth I have picked those berries and nothing happened ! :S

GTV

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    if this thread still open I'd like to ask a question. where's Houndour and is it catchable?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Second time playing through snakewood, had a blast both times! A lot of people gave it a lot of negative feedback, however I enjoyed the challenge. There are a few glitches, but overall very fun. That being said, I have a few questions maybe other people can answer since cuterline is Mia:

-is there a way to evolve steelix to diamondix? I read on the wiki it says beauty, but none of the beauty places work.
    -how do I get a kingmadio and burstmadio? I couldn't find them in the cave
    -has anyone else(besides me lol) come across the secret rift in the madiocaves that takes you to an island? The rift requires walk through walls, at least I think
    -has anyone had success catching a trainers pokemon? I want a kingmadio but I always get a bad egg :(
    -how does mining work in the abandoned mines? I bought a ton of miner dolls and miner tms but it never worked.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Second time playing through snakewood, had a blast both times! A lot of people gave it a lot of negative feedback, however I enjoyed the challenge. There are a few glitches, but overall very fun. That being said, I have a few questions maybe other people can answer since cuterline is Mia:

-is there a way to evolve steelix to diamondix? I read on the wiki it says beauty, but none of the beauty places work.
    -has anyone else(besides me lol) come across the secret rift in the madiocaves that takes you to an island? The rift requires walk through walls, at least I think
    -has anyone had success catching a trainers pokemon? I want a kingmadio but I always get a bad egg :(
    -how does mining work in the abandoned mines? I bought a ton of miner dolls and miner tms but it never worked.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Second time playing through snakewood, had a blast both times! A lot of people gave it a lot of negative feedback, however I enjoyed the challenge. There are a few glitches, but overall very fun. That being said, I have a few questions maybe other people can answer since cuterline is Mia:

About diamandix , I can't answer your question .
    Burstmadio is in madio caves , at least I found one there on my third playthrough. Kingmadio will be a tough one to catch , simply because it is only found on mirage island... However I'm not the one who will tell you how to get there... I don't even know how to get there ( it has to do with the trainer ID of your first pokemon , at least that was how it worked in ruby... )
    Ah ! At last someone else has noticed the rift ! It's purpose is unknown to me , I assume that it would serve for a side quest that it was never implemented :/
    Now , for the trainer pokemon catching I don't have an idea , I don't like to mess with this stuff. If you want a kingmadio better use a wild pokemon modifier . To find kingmadio you must identify the pokemon that was edited to be kingmadio ( assuming that it's pokedex number is #096 it must be Drowzee )
    For the mining stuff , I haven't got to work it not once. I can't figure out how mining worked in this hack . I have sometging like 20 mining tm's and pickaxes and nothing happens...

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2014
    After alicia joined me and told me to meet her at the cave i tried going there but it told me to go to chloe so i've gone to the house where she's been for everyone but she isn't there. I've tried going to an older save but she is still missing. Please help

Years
  • Was looking for something a little different to play and decided to give this a try. I have to say I'm impressed so far. Familiar but different, love it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    Is there going to be a sequel or a remake to Snakewood that includes Pokemon from all 6 generations, Fairy-types, Mega Evolutions, & more Fakemon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014

well,when i'm checking the dragon guy who said somthing about the magis(which i didn't found any scripts),i discovered the rift!i tried jumping(with warphack) and nothing happens except a strange world,and there's no warp,so i think it's not finished yet,i do found some script in the blue rock,but i can't seem to discover how to activate it

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2015
    Got to Sundance Rock, entered the room, walked down and.... nothing. I walked right up to it and pulled out the Excalibur without talking to Esau. Anyone know how to fix this?

I've also encountered this problem, and I don't know what to make of it. I've been searching everywhere to figure it out. Did you ever get an answer for this question?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2015
    is there some sort of prerequisite if you want Esau to talk at sundance rock? I went there, and took the excalibur, but nothing has ahppened.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    what am I supposed to do in Asimov's gym on gym island im stuck. btw my team is all lvl one hundred claydol aerodactyl luca zamon x32763 qwilshark and toxicroak

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2014
    Hi I'm new here and all, and I am replaying snakewood but I haven't got birch's phone call after the elite 4 :(
    What should I do? I'm so lost

Hi I'm new here and all, and I am replaying snakewood but I haven't got birch's phone call after the elite 4 :(
    What should I do? I'm so lost

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    Uhmmm, I figured I'd just post this; I can't seem to find Flash anywhere and I'm by the madio cave place, AND when I arrived to fortree on route 119 there was literally nothing there. No zombies, or the events, it won't even let me go into the buildings lol, so I have no clue if Flash was in there or not XD if anyone can point me in the right direction thanks *Note- route 119 despite being empty and not being able to fight gleis I still managed to have the egg AND it let me continue on just without that section.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2014
    Um I don't know where lilycove is can anyone help me?

If you still haven't found lilycove, it's through fortree city after defeating the gym leader there. Go through route 119 and then route 118 after the weather institute, and at route 118 go right and through route 123(I think) and there will be a few girls who'll battle you as you go up, there will be a girl who'll ask you a favor wich is easy, after you help her you can cross using surf and then enter a cave next to a tree that you have to cut, after you exit the cave you'll be at or close to lilycove. :)

Back