• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • Can i a be a beta tester

Hello, I am currently not looking for or picking testers for the game.
    When the time comes, I pick them from my discord server based on trust and activity.
    (not a requirement, but a stable/understandable english is a huge extra)

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hi love this hack just wish next beta was compatible with 3ds

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • I got a question, is sors going to have a complete Pokémon location guide? That's something I've been wondering for a long time.

Vytron

Years
  • Hey all, Vytron, the developer here!
    I haven't updated the thread or shared any of the recent, new content, however I would like to announce here too, that the main story of Pokémon Sors is finished!
    This means all I have left to do is polishing that said main campaign and to finish up the post game. (the latest release is still the demo, the next release is the full game!)
    Just though about sharing this quick update, since I don't update the thread too often.
    Stay safe, and stay tuned ^^

Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Hey all, Vytron, the developer here!
    I haven't updated the thread or shared any of the recent, new content, however I would like to announce here too, that the main story of Pokémon Sors is finished!
    This means all I have left to do is polishing that said main campaign and to finish up the post game. (the latest release is still the demo, the next release is the full game!)
    Just though about sharing this quick update, since I don't update the thread too often.
    Stay safe, and stay tuned ^^

Good job as usual, I wish you luck, despite our arguments in the past, I'll watch on and be sure to play this hack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    I finally made an account for Pokecommunity. ROM Hacks like this typically take a few years to create, but it's likely gonna be finished this summer which is insane. Thank you Vytron.

Vytron

Years
  • I finally made an account for Pokecommunity. ROM Hacks like this typically take a few years to create, but it's likely gonna be finished this summer which is insane. Thank you Vytron.
    Ayee, welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Yeah I plan to finish it this summer ^^
    Though testing will definitely take a while

Vytron

Years
  • Hey all, Vytron, the developer here, once again!
    I'm happy to announce that the final stage of Pokémon Sors' development has officially started!
    Beta Testing will last till the end of July, and a release can be expected in August!
    Stay tuned and take care everyone ^^

Back