• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park

What level do you want the Zapdos Catchable on Route 360

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well I know you guys want m to improve them but Im keeping a few the same onmes like stan, kyle, and kenny im making , modifications to

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
    Years
  • Sorry for asking the same question twice (I didn't get an answer :() but will any of the Chinpokomon make it into the game?

I.e.

Lambtron:

Pokémon South Park

Shoe:

Pokémon South Park

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh you have base pics okay yeah Lambtron will replace pikachu and i have no idea were shoe will go oh on other stuff the gsc version is going great ive already added butters front and back pics

Okay Lambtron is in the Game:
    Pokémon South Park

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah looks allright, have you edited the trainer of the hack?

*Too lazy to look through the first page*

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah it is Cartman as the boy trainer and Wendy is your rival, im using the Cartman Sprite Blazichu made out of mine

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, show me the sprite Blazichu made.

Good luck on the hack.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Jeez those sprites look really bad, they're just ugly, poorly shaded and either too big or too small for the screenshot.

I have to say the whole idea of your 6th hack in 2 months looked like someone vomited up a bunch of sprites, edited some maps a little and combined them with South Park, a pretty bad TV Show, which has absoleutly nothing to do with Pokemon and cannot work with it.

I'm sorry to say, but this hack gets a D in my book. Enjoy.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Jeez those sprites look really bad, they're just ugly, poorly shaded and either too big or too small for the screenshot.

I have to say the whole idea of your 6th hack in 2 months looked like someone vomited up a bunch of sprites, edited some maps a little and combined them with South Park, a pretty bad TV Show, which has absoleutly nothing to do with Pokemon and cannot work with it.

I dont care you can think what you want to and i respect you for that you said what you wanted to say as i posted above i want to make this look as crappy as possible

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Jeez those sprites look really bad, they're just ugly, poorly shaded and either too big or too small for the screenshot.

We already know that the sprites looks somewhat blocky. But come on. Southpark is a great show.

Besides lots of hacks that dont have anything to do with pokemon have scored big. Besides the hack isnt even finished yet. The sprites may change

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    So what do people who have played the beta think its not that fun yet because i havent got much stuff done yet oh i posted the gsc hack hope it will get accepted if it does i will most likely spend more time on that but it will probly be equal time

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    i opened the link to your beta but i couldn't download it there was no download link on the website that came up?

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • ROFL. This hack = phail'd.

I kid, I kid. I respect the fact that you're making a hack, which is something I hope to accomplish one day. So all I can say for you is good luck, and whatever anyone says, don't give up. Otherwise, you'll hate yourself for it.

Anyways, I haven't got a chance to play it yet, so what kind of beta ips is it for? Because I'm an idiot :D

OK, since I haven't played it yet, I have to say the hack looks "funky" but it has the required South-Park feel, so I think it'll blend well when the finished product is done, provided you do something to the tiles.

But Goku the Lvl. 100 character? That'll make him almost impossible to beat unless you create some amazing training grounds. You need to think about the progress rate the people are going through :P

Anyways, keep up the good work, and if you need help, feel free to PM me and watch as I never respond because I'm such a lazy bum :D. Seriously, PM someone with a good sense of hacking. I suggest Treecko or zel, or someone like that.

Also, keep in mind of scripting :D

And with that, I leave the building, and get shot in the head by an unknown gunman.

I hate you all :D

PS: Wasn't this hack closed? I'm so confused...
    Also, try to find a good host for your hacks, because MegaUpload sucks sometimes.
    That way, brainless people can play the hack and be entertained by the pretty colors.

EDIT: Don't mind the Goku talk, the champion is Wendy. Mind fixing the roundness of the sprites though?

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Okay just to go over all this its for Fire Red to download it off of Megaupload you have to but in the Image of letters, yes there will be a training ground in the game

Oh i want to show you a screenshot from the GSC hack that i'll eventually post:
    Pokémon South Park

To show butters back

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Since when is Sceptile named Venusaur?

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I got rid of vensaur i dont have tools to get rid of the name or pokdex stuff yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back