• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park

What level do you want the Zapdos Catchable on Route 360

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
  • I love those pics of Mew and Celebi oh and if you need any help with Legendary sprites let me know.

Last edited:

radaru89

Master Blue, Red, Crystal Trai
    Years
  • mew at gym glitches game

the mew at the gym at starter city will glitch the game if you talk to it

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I know its a glitch in the Map originally its supposed to be on top of the gym where you can't reach it

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
  • I havent looked all the posts yet or even tried out the hack but I have a theory.

If this hack based on South Park, should you have Chin-Poko-Mon Characters.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I have already Added Lambtron into this game so yeah there are chinpokomon I'm probobly going to add Donkeytron, Roostor, Pegen and Shoe

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • Nice cant wait till next beta the last was great. your game is nice,
    Ps. your sprites are nice so dont worry about anyones criticizum.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh I made a Banner:
    Pokémon South Park

Also A little Update again THE NATIONAL DEX! Thanks to Chirstos's Tutorial of Scripting :D:
    Pokémon South Park

Some Art for the Game All eight Gym Leaders in the real South Park Style:
    Pokémon South Park

Sorry for no updates but I've been working on a ruby hack it takes place in Hoenn is about SOuth Park still and has D/P pokemon if you want to learn more about it find my other hack here:

-link removed-

Oh I made the Banner so it links to this page well here it is:
    HTML:
    [url="https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78902"][IMG]https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/Frankthesaiyan/PokemonSouthParkBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • good stuff, furanki.

i'm glad you haven't been put down by anyone's comments on your hack. you have the determination, that's for sure, so all i can suggest is that you keep coming up with new ideas to improve it. bit by bit, i think you could make a real classic hack.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Furanki, do not include links to other forums in any of the posts you make here, please.
    It's against the rules, which you should read.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Ok Scizz I deleted all links to other forums :D

Okay so I haven't updated so I want to show you the lastest pokemon to be added to this I'm making all the pokemon in this the same as my next hack so there compatable:
    Pokémon South Park

That also means all the 4th gen starters will be in Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Roserade and more.

This is another sneak Peek at my next hack:
    Pokémon South Park

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah I'll try to but I might not due to all the glicthes in this game but I'll try to get my way around it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Sweet!a pokemon south park hack.2 of my favorite things combined.Keep up the good work Furanki!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Ha ha!I'm new to all this but think this hack is brilliant.Can't seem to save successfully though and get a message about a "sub-circuit board is not installed".I had a similar problem with Chaos Black.Is there a setting on VBA that I need to tweak to get this to save successfully?
    Anyway,keep up the good work...

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    That is probably the Fire Red Rom most people have don't know well, sorry I haven't been updating lately but I have been working on my other hack, I try to get an update soon

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Used English version Fire Red rom instead of US version and now it saves just fine. Game froze when I tried to use a Pokeball though but it's a lot of fun...

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'm moving it to leaf green two reasons:
    1. Too many glicthes
    2. Leaf Green Can Save unlike Fire Red I have ticked the settings you need and FR still doesn't work

All I gotta do is re copy the text and events and Trainers and re create the MAPS

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

I'm moving it to leaf green two reasons:
    1. Too many glicthes
    2. Leaf Green Can Save unlike Fire Red I have ticked the settings you need and FR still doesn't work

All I gotta do is re copy the text and events and Trainers and re create the MAPS

im pretty sure if you import any tile changes u can save the maps as seperate files then re-insert them into leaf green , wil be easier then re-creating them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back