• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    I have, I have Volume 28 in Chinese. Gonna get the scans back from my friend's home. I forgot I have extra scans in my friend's home... Hhehe... She don't like to read Pokemon Special but she save the extra files for me. Haha, so I can get them and no need to re-scan instead. Anyway, my final exam is over, I have 2 months holiday now! Hoo-ray~

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well yeah. It's relaxing holiday. But I'm gonna up to Grade 9 next year... Will have more bigger exams. This exams is my second important goverment exam. My first important goverment exam was in 2006, Grade 6. Well the second one is going to test my understandness and going to confirmed your future.

PS > Go to my blog you'll get some hints with the upcoming scans ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    Dang you got a lot of important exam also i was wondering do you know how to read Chinese and also can you get in trouble by translating and pasting the English word on the manga?

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Dang you got a lot of important exam also i was wondering do you know how to read Chinese and also can you get in trouble by translating and pasting the English word on the manga?

Yes I know Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and I translate the manga. I know Chinese very well and that's my first language :O

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    When youwre saying "hints", are you saying it bacause you write the hints at Chinese?

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
    Years
    I'm so exited!!!

oh I can not wait to see the scan! I am Italian and we are not very popular manga ... but I am very passionate!

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Good news, I get the new scans back again. So start to translate now! :D

EDIT!

Here's an interesting picture from my scans. It is that Guile caught the Jirachi in this image! It is actually, two pages image. I edited it. Hope it's good!
    Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Last edited:

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
    Years
    anyway... great scans
    did that happen, when emerald was at the battle pallace?
    or was it the battle tower first?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back