• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Well, the Chapter 324 - VS Charizard II is completed now. Now I lock the scan. If you want the scan, please send a PM to me (Only in PokeCommunity). I do not allow to give the scan to those people who come register and only want the scans. But I won't give the scans to everyone. Only the one I know, I'll give him/her. Drop me some PM if you want the scan.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Hmm... No, I will send out the scan. But I only those who I trusted. Because, you see, now I only know. The writer and the art designer do their manga for get money. If we put it as public, then it will ruin their job. That's mean, everyone prefer reading manga online rather than use their money buy them. So, I only give these scans to those people who wanted to read but they dont have a chance to read. Many area don't sell Pokemon Special (Adventures) so I can give these scans to them. But I guess, all the requesters' area don't sell Pokemon Special (Adventures), right? But I still have to use PM. So if you want the scan, PM me. But when you PM me, please tell me where do you live so I can know your area got sell Special or not.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    Hmm... No, I will send out the scan. But I only those who I trusted. Because, you see, now I only know. The writer and the art designer do their manga for get money. If we put it as public, then it will ruin their job. That's mean, everyone prefer reading manga online rather than use their money buy them. So, I only give these scans to those people who wanted to read but they dont have a chance to read. Many area don't sell Pokemon Special (Adventures) so I can give these scans to them. But I guess, all the requesters' area don't sell Pokemon Special (Adventures), right? But I still have to use PM. So if you want the scan, PM me. But when you PM me, please tell me where do you live so I can know your area got sell Special or not.
    For some reason I can't PM you =/
    Please help!

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well, now you all are lucky. I finish translated the whole Volume 28!! Hoo-ray!! I can't believeI can complete it before Volume 29 come out. Well, it's time for me to wait 29 and scan it. PM me if you want the scan.

To Sea Guardian

Well, you can e-mail me. That's the only way. I can't send you the scan right away with using Reply or Commenting.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Well, now you all are lucky. I finish translated the whole Volume 28!! Hoo-ray!! I can't believeI can complete it before Volume 29 come out. Well, it's time for me to wait 29 and scan it. PM me if you want the scan.

To Sea Guardian

Well, you can e-mail me. That's the only way. I can't send you the scan right away with using Reply or Commenting.

I have the same problem as Sea Guardian. So I should just email you? I'm not sure I can do that....my mom kills me if I get or send out emails that she doesn't know who they're for or from.

Years
    I have the same problem as Mileyangel and Sea Guardian. But, I'll email you.
    BTW, My email is the stupidest name you can get. I've had it since like 4th grade.. D8
    You rock for scanning all this stuff. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    super sweet scans wallace read them up as soon as i could. god why does there have to be such a cliffhanger

so when does 29 come out for your area wallace

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well as soon as possible. Because when I saw Serebii's news "Volume 28" is available now then I go to the shop, there's many. So I guess I have to be quick to purchase the Volume 29. There's many people want it. So You all are very lucky that you can have me to scan the newest and the latest when it comes out :P

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    Wonderful job! Now I can't wait for the next volume >.< anyway, thank you very much Wallace-san ^^

Edited: for some reason when I download the files they keep telling me to finished the first download then wait - I swear I have no other downloading running at that time TT___TT what's the matter ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hey Wallace,
    I didn't join to just download scans. Could you PM 28 to me and 27 if you have it? Thanks so much for your work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    hi! i'm new at the pkm community and was wondering.....this is like a forum were u can talk about pkm special/adventures right?....is it true someone here translates pkm manga!!!! wow thats soooo cool!!!! wow u rock! i'll definatly read the chapters u post !!! ur so nice to do this for everyone!

anyways .....i hope i can be friends with u guys!!!! thx!!!!

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    BTW, My email is the stupidest name you can get. I've had it since like 4th grade.. D8
    My email is really stupid too but it's the only one I haven't forgot within 3 days XD

hi! i'm new at the pkm community and was wondering.....this is like a forum were u can talk about pkm special/adventures right?....is it true someone here translates pkm manga!!!! wow thats soooo cool!!!! wow u rock! i'll definatly read the chapters u post !!! ur so nice to do this for everyone!

anyways .....i hope i can be friends with u guys!!!! thx!!!!
    *Groans* Not another manga freeloader(Yes I just called myself a freeloader too:))!
    Anyway, Wallace'll only give you the scans if they don't sell the Pkmn Manga in your area.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back