• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    But when you say "world" you mean everyone existing on this planet...?

um...........dont get obsessive about durial666 hating the world. k? um its thier opinion. get over it. plus ur kinda off topic -_-' sorry just had to point that out.

Last edited:
    Years
    @Bubblewrap Online buying is becoming better and better each day. If you buy through ebay, you use paypal which is extremely safe and has an insurance up to £1000 ($1500?) which I think is damn good. To get to the UK it costs 18 bucks, which considering the mileage isn't that bad at all.
    I would buy online, but my family won't let me...
    You're British? That's cool. Is it true they're having the next Olympics there? I don't know....

I do, this world is governed by corrupt people who only see through selfish reasoning. Take America for example, they are the self proclaimed police of the world they are over dominating and warmongering. I have no time for such a place.

I went a little off topic I know but still...

Sadly, I'm from America. When I went to Germany, I could kinda tell people didn't like Americans, I guess because of our monkey for a president.
    It's okay, many people hate America. xD

Ryan! Please continue scanning! We can't wait for Vol. 29 next Spring!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Darn.. I had something good written out, but the stupid server logged me off... eh, I'll see if I can re-create it.

@Red_K741 I feel you but I think with the internet you should have comfort in anonymity so you don't have to trust. You don't know them and they don't know you, but you both share the same interest in PokeSpe. This is a good enough reason to get involved in this discussion and input your views as most people will share their own and help create a happy place. This place in particular is about Pokemon and only Pokemon, there is no need to share personal information to people because to be frank no one really cares that much. So is there a need to trust? Life is far too short so enjoy it while you can. This isn't a bash at you, we just want to know your opinions about the headed topics.

My bad... I didn't mean to insinuate that I distrusted people... I suppose what was meant to be sent across was that if I feel that what I have to say lacks importance, I don't say it. Consequently, when I do say something, it is often obnoxiously long, but at least we may take comfort in that I probably thought everything out.

Moving back to topic...

Ryan/Wallace:
    I understand that there is great stress involved with the process of translating and scanning. When it seems that there are others who can do things quickly and much better than you, motivation decreases sharply, to the point at which there seems to be little purpose in continuing. So, if you feel that the work is not worth the returns, then do as you will.

However, about a third of the posts for the past few months all demonstrate the same thing: gratitude. If I could touch the lives of that many people, I think that I would sit down and write a book on how to live a successful life. In my experience, if I have touched the heart of but one in all that i have done... then perhaps my life has not been in vain, for what effects one effects (darn, can't remember which one to use) all who surround him (Is that from a book?).

Fine. Perhaps you aren't the poetic type. Perhaps cheesy stuff like that actually makes you angry and want to send my head, wrapped in spinach, to the next galaxy. But at least take comfort in knowing that. And perhaps reading a comic isn't going to end hunger or make a better mousetrap. But, at least someone's day has been made better.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Well actually, Volume 29 is not release in my area yet. The reason is because Volume 29 is not a the whole compilation volume. Mostly, every volume is compiled with the chapters from CoroCoro or the Wonderland. And Volume 26, 27 and 28 in Chinese Version have the same release date with the Japanese Version one because they have the Chapters in the CoroCoro.

"Jilin Fine Arts, in collaboration with the VIZ Media Shanghai Branch, has translated the manga into Chinese. In Taiwan, it is published by Ching Win, who translates it into Mandarin and releases it in their monthly CoroCoro Comic magazine."

So if you want the scans, you have to wait. And I bet Coronis already get Volume 29. You can check his scans in Serebii.net

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    @RubyJB88 Yes, when I say "world" I do mean its inhabitants. The world itself is a beautiful place.

@Bubblewrap Yesh I am British :D We are hosting the 2012 Olympics but I have no interest in it.

And Goldpkm is right. I'm British we moan the most, somethings will never change. Anyways back to the topic.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    @RubyJB88 Yes, when I say "world" I do mean its inhabitants. The world itself is a beautiful place.

I know! The environment is a BEAUTIFUL, exotic place teeming with countless plants and animals, and yet, people pollute it and force out or kill the things that live there with no thought. I'm really involved in environmental protection.

But yeah, anyway, I'll check to see it Serebii has it, but God knows only 15% of the volume will be posted.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    I went onto Serebii, and Coronis posted the summary and some pics. Personally, I predicted every single event so it wasn't really exciting. Oh, and Gold brought Red's clothes. I was like, "..........o...kay...."

Anyway, Wallace, I'll be honest, it will really suck if you quit, but we all understand. You have a life^^

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    goldpkm said:
    dont get obsessive about durial666 hating the world. k? um its thier opinion. get over it. plus ur kinda off topic -_-' sorry just had to point that out.

I wasn't getting obsessive. I just wanted to know what he meant by that. It sounded disturbing.

bubblewrap said:
    When I went to Germany, I could kinda tell people didn't like Americans, I guess because of our monkey for a president.
    It's okay, many people hate America. xD

Don't worry. Change is coming. I hope.

Durial666 said:
    Yes, when I say "world" I do mean its inhabitants. The world itself is a beautiful place.

So you're also including people here?

Years
    Don't worry. Change is coming. I hope.

Yes...Like the rest of America. I hope that Obama will do a fine job. ^_^ Read his book "Audacity of Hope" good stuff.

Anyways for PokeSpe...When is Chuang-Yi releasing Vol.29? =P
    And does it really show how the Emerald Saga ends? Does it start the DPP arc?

Last edited:

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    The guys I have spoken to hear are pretty sound, but I don't really want to get involved with people any further than Pokemon in a Pokemon forum. This conversation stops right hear, right now. Wish to speak in greater depth I am quite happy to chat through PM or visitor messages, or even drop me an email. I would like to know what you think, maybe you could even change me.

Well if you do wanna continue here then by all means we will, up to you I guess :P Its just I don't wanna push people away because of the fact that I am an a$$hole, and I do love to argue.

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    OK here's my last word in this PokeCommunity. I will be busy next year. And I will maybe not a the person who scan PokeSpecial. Since someone else say I am an annoy person, so I decided to quit. Not making the scans public because I have a reason. I know many people hate my scans plus my English is not perfect. Even I translate and scan Volume 29 and next and next volume, it will be a waste because Chuang Yi will release one day and I believe someone will scan it. And to be honest, I am being hurt one day and one day... I will disable my Avatars and Signatures and leave. Hope you all get better scans. If any moderators or admins want to ban me, please do so.

Farewell~

Keikorne

I am Mini-Wallace Berlitz =D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Looks like you all really did hurt Wallace? Ah anyway, I am Wallace's cousin. You can call me John and I visit Wallace mostly everyday. I can't believe Wallace really leave this time. When I saw him scan the Volume 28, I was surprised because he would never do something like this before and plus he goes to his friend's house scan it. And I thought he's something wrong :P And he actually work very hard on the scan. After he was being complain by the Mangafox members, he was about to quit scanning but I heard you guys asked him don't want to give up and received many supportings. Then he continue his scanning project. He easily get mad sometimes so I hope you forgive him for writing this stupid reply :( And I can secretly tell you about this since he left this forum. He hates that people are here only request him the scans because these people make him like a "tool". So that's why he only send those scans to the people that he trust. Anyway, my English sucks too :P We don't speak English often. And I am PokeSpecial fan too. Anyway, I hope you forgive his childish and stupid reply.

Keikrone (John)...

Last edited:

Keikorne

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Don't be silly wallace. You're wonderful, and you're the best good guys I know. don't be reason many people hate your scans plus your English is not perfect. Don't to be disappointed. I love your scans and translate. only people stupid say hate your scan :(

Well this is what Wallace is like. He enjoys translating and scanning the Volume and it's his hobby after scanning 28. So I think he will be translating and scanning Volume 29 but he won't tell you he already translated the volume since he left.

Keikorne (John)...

Donna

~
    Years
    So he left hm? Well, it's his decision. I wish him good luck for whatever next year will bring him. Scanning and translating takes a lot of time. I can understand him feeling kind of down when someone shows up with the official scans.

But, it doesn't mean we hate his scans. I find him a genuis to be able to scan AND translate Pokemon Special for us (He's even younger as me D: ). We want to read PokeSpe --- We get to read it (Thanks to Wallace) -- And then, some of us still aren't satisfied?

Wallace you were great. And I don't see you as a 'tool' more like the wonderous person who provided us with scans of volume 28. Thank you for that.

Last edited:

Keikorne

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    So he left hm? Well, it's his decision. I wish him good luck for whatever next year will bring him. Scanning and translating takes a lot of time. I can understand him feeling kind of down when someone shows up with the official scans.

But, it doesn't mean we hate his scans. I find him a genuis to be able to scan AND translate Pokemon Special for us (He's even younger as me D: ). We want to read PokeSpe --- We get to read it (Thanks to Wallace) -- And then, some of us still aren't satisfied?

Wallace you were great. And I don't see you as a 'tool' more like the wonderous person who provided us with scans of volume 28. Thank you for that.

Donna, please put your trust in him. If everyone trusts him, then maybe he will return. He will never leave you all. And he's right here. Even he said he left, but he is still here. I know him very well so if you want him back, put the faith in him and I will drag him to see ;) Or you can contact him in PokeScan Club. He will never leave the forum even this forum. I'm here to help ya' to drag him back if you all want.

Keikorne (John)...

Last edited:

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    The resemblance is uncanny :/ hmmmmm

Just leave him alone, he is still a child very hormonal. Let him decide, don't pressurise him.

Keikorne

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    The resemblance is uncanny :/ hmmmmm

Just leave him alone, he is still a child very hormonal. Let him decide, don't pressurise him.

Yeah right, he left because his works are all wasted. Pay so much hard working in a translation and suddenly it's failed. I remember he said that you said you will not going to scan 28 so he try harder and harder because that you said you're not going to scan 28. But I think you lied that's why he decided to leave all scans to you! You don't understand!? At least he's not as harsh as last time. And if he's childish, he would yell at you just like last time and he should have already banned you in the PokeScan Club. But did he did that? No, right? He's not burn but he just alittle disappointed. He just don't want to repeat his work by someone. It will ruined his hard work. You know translating is more harder than scanning? You just scan it right away and don't have to do anything but he still have to translate it for the fans but he still get complains. I hope you understand abit of him and he's going to have a grand Examination for his future. If he failed the Examination, his future will lost. I know this is not really related but just want to tell you. Don't think he is stupid, OK?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Durial666, I'd like to pick a bone with you through PM or email.

For the rest of what's going on here right now, STOP IT. Enough. If Ryan wants to leave, it's his decision. I guess peer pressure and taunting can't be overcome. Some people really have to hammer him hard, huh? After all he did, his dedication, but there still people who love ridiculing him. Shame on you all. It's people like you guys who shouldn't deserve these scans. Get them yourself and not at the expense of others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back