• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Huh. Well, finals week is over, and looking at the last few pages, it looks like Durial scanned it after all :P

Anyhow, since the "argument" from my perspective looks almost pathetically one-sided, should Durial refuse to scan 29 after Chuang Yi translates it, I will.

But hopefully Viz gets caught up a lot quicker than we think :)

Here's to hoping Wallace/Durial change their minds, but I'll be scanning 29 if it gets to the point where people begin suffering from withdrawal.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    So, the Secret Scanning Mafia Community has officially died.

R.I.P.

We're not gonna have any serious scans anymore. Unless Godmother Nicoleb pops out of nowhere.

Umm... I'm not so sure. Again, who scanned the last Chuang Yi volume on Mangafox?
    I remember some person posting the scans on it's blog also, I'm not remembering it's name right now, sorry. Anyway, someone would come on and give us scans as usual, that's kind of a sure thing. WHEN is the problem...

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Umm... I'm not so sure. Again, who scanned the last Chuang Yi volume on Mangafox?
    I remember some person posting the scans on it's blog also, I'm not remembering it's name right now, sorry. Anyway, someone would come on and give us scans as usual, that's kind of a sure thing. WHEN is the problem...

I remember you! You are the one who hack Pokemon Fire Red into Pokemon Opal and Coral versions I guess. Your hack is wonderful.

Ah anyway, I did scan 28 and translated and tell news in the blog but I'm sure you meant Durial?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Now this is not cool. If durial stops, then who will scan future volumes? This is getting ridiculous.

Years
    So, the Secret Scanning Mafia Community has officially died.

R.I.P.

We're not gonna have any serious scans anymore. Unless Godmother Nicoleb pops out of nowhere.

T^T
    It was good while it lasted, like Mileyangel said. No more manga, we gotta read the summaries now. D8

Years
    I may as well come out with it, I will continue to scan PokeSpe. I can't bare to see any sad faces.

*happy dance*
    Thanks durial. I really would buy the manga, but my family is a bit tight on money and I don't want to add to the burden. :/
    *continues happy dance*

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I may as well come out with it, I will continue to scan PokeSpe. I can't bare to see any sad faces.
    It seems that nobody read that.

*happy dance*
    Thanks durial. I really would buy the manga, but my family is a bit tight on money and I don't want to add to the burden. :/
    *continues happy dance*
    Same here, I'm not authorized to buy online

Last edited:

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    Wow! I've been gone for a long time(D*mn computer )=)Ryan is leaving?! Well, I just wanted to say that we'll miss you and how you scare away the noobs that come to this forum ='(. I appreitiate(sp) what you've done for us.

I would love that if you rally wanted to=)
    But if you don't have time that's okay.

*happy dance*
    *continues happy dance*
    I would buy it but they don't sell it in my areaD=

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Actually I never decided to leave and that's just for awhile even maybe I said "forever". And I thought I'll scan the volume because I get it quick but I think you don't need that now. Durial will scan it =D

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    Miley, Chuang \yi won't be releasing them for a long time yet. So if Ryan can scanlate his in the meantime, that would be great.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    I remember when people thought that Volume 9 was the last thing we'll get regarding the manga scans.
    Just be patient, the new Chuang Yi volume will be scanned by someone, maybe not so soon, but it will come eventually.
    Of course, if anyone can buy it and scan it, don't hesitate to do it!

And yeah, I put my hopes on Avegaille!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back