• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    I'll be visiting Singapore next week for a med project, so I'll be sure to pick up a copy while I'm there :D

If Wallace or Durial don't scan it, I will

Years
  • Lol I'm 13 and i play my emerald a lot, and can someone send me a copy of volume 28 please? It would be greatly appreciated

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Yay, one more week! Vol. 28 left off in a terrible place(the volumes always do)

Sorry:embarrass
    I'm mean alot even when I don't know it don't take it personally, just ask my friends*punches friend passing by* =D

dont worry! even us canadiens can be jerks 2. (lol yes i'm from alberta.....nice day for poluting the planet with our oil eh? lol well.....steven harper is from alberta.....witch really gives us edmotonians-being the capital city of alberta- look very bad. its like having the same b-day as george bush. it makes u shiver. ) .....yah imma jerk 2 so dont mention it eh?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Yes! 29 is almost out!!! I have a store that sells Pokespe books and they're getting volume 29 in, and I can't wait to get it!!! Even if I can't read it!!!

Years
  • ^ I hear you. I had to scour MANY bookstores until I found a used copy of the 1st volume! I wish I could buy them like regular books. D8

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    ^.........lucky. I'm SO jealous of everybody who can buy Pokespecial like it's no big deal.....

yah same here! cant even get past volume 2 in edmonton(without ordering....but its only out to like 5) it sucks eh?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • ^ I hear you. I had to scour MANY bookstores until I found a used copy of the 1st volume! I wish I could buy them like regular books. D8

It wasn't to easy for me either, I didn't know about the bookstore until about a month ago....>.> but they only sell Pokespe in Japanese.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Well it wasn't selling well in America at first, since kids were looking for storylines with Ash and the like.

So they stopped selling them. It's a shame you folk didn't buy them when they first came out :P Maybe the scanlator's services wouldn't be necessary.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Well it wasn't selling well in America at first, since kids were looking for storylines with Ash and the like.
    That may be the reason why they changed the name from Red and Blue into Ash and Gary in Germany -__-"
    But seems like it didn't work. They had to stop after three volumes.Because it didn't sell well here either.
    So when I first read pokespe I wondered why Red didn't look like Ash and didn't have Pikachu as starter Pokemon.
    I wish they were going publish them again (but with the right names>.<)
    I want to be able to buy pokespe! T-T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back