• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    To be honest Red_K I hate everyone and everyone hates me, the world is here to screw us over. Enjoy it while its free

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I also kept a low profile in the forums, not much confidence in the others (not even completely) but here are friendly people.

Last edited:

goldwave9

Arcross Blaze
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2009
    OK so then who's on 29 or getting 29 and when? we have to figure that out. Imean we can work off Shogakukan right? I don't want to wait unti Chuang yi which will be like late 2009

Years
    Again I want to thank you Ryan and durial for all your guy's hard work...without your guy's work alongside Coronis' summaries...we in the Western World will be left far in the dark. ^_^ Thank you very much. =D

Years
    ^ Me too. I can't find Pokespecial anywhere, and I don't trust online buying.

Thanks Ryan, durial, and anyone else who scanned it. :D

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    @Ryan/Wallace I have to say that Ryan don't stop your efforts. I only scanned in Volume 28 because I was tired of waiting for you to release your scans. People want to read this manga and you are not making it publicly available for us to read. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say thank you. You have enabled us to keep believing that us westerners will actually see the end of this series of manga. This is an excellent opportunity as well for you to practice your english and get better. I also think that if you ask for it, help will come. People will volunteer the assistance in making you life as a translator easier so that we can get our fix of PokeSpe much quicker than waiting around forever for Chuang Yi to release theirs. Volume 29 I doubt will publicly available as an official book in English until spring/summer of 2009, which again I speak for all of us that we just can't wait that long and you are willing to sacrifice your free time in order to bring us these scans. I mean if you do wish to give up then I totally respect your decision and I hope people will leave you in peace. But please, don't let an ******* such as myself put you off of your goals to be a popular scanlator, you do have a lot of support behind you and many dieing to see what happens next in the saga. I apologise if I pissed you off as I know that I would feel livid if it happened to me, but once again you failed to deliver and you paid the price.

@Red_K741 I feel you but I think with the internet you should have comfort in anonymity so you don't have to trust. You don't know them and they don't know you, but you both share the same interest in PokeSpe. This is a good enough reason to get involved in this discussion and input your views as most people will share their own and help create a happy place. This place in particular is about Pokemon and only Pokemon, there is no need to share personal information to people because to be frank no one really cares that much. So is there a need to trust? Life is far too short so enjoy it while you can. This isn't a bash at you, we just want to know your opinions about the headed topics.

@Bubblewrap Online buying is becoming better and better each day. If you buy through ebay, you use paypal which is extremely safe and has an insurance up to £1000 ($1500?) which I think is damn good. To get to the UK it costs 18 bucks, which considering the mileage isn't that bad at all.

@MileyAngel I have had that a few times but it was something I grew up with so it never really bothered me. But I know its upsetting and you feel that you can't trust that specific person ever again, but then you realise that she is still your friend and when its her time to confide in you, you will listen and you won't spread her secrets. She will then hopefully realise the errors in her way and beg forgiveness. But the world doesn't work that way, its there to screw us over.

Sorry if I waffled on a bit, and I apolgise if I caused offence. I hate the world and the world hates me.

Bye
    ~xXx~

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    I do, this world is governed by corrupt people who only see through selfish reasoning. Take America for example, they are the self proclaimed police of the world they are over dominating and warmongering. I have no time for such a place.

I went a little off topic I know but still...

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    @MileyAngel I have had that a few times but it was something I grew up with so it never really bothered me. But I know its upsetting and you feel that you can't trust that specific person ever again, but then you realise that she is still your friend and when its her time to confide in you, you will listen and you won't spread her secrets. She will then hopefully realise the errors in her way and beg forgiveness. But the world doesn't work that way, its there to screw us over.

Thank you for that comment. Today, I pulled her aside and told her how I felt when she did that. It turned out that it was on a lesser scale than I thought, and she didn't start it. She looked me right in the eyes and told me that I was one of her closest friends and that she appreciated that I had told her what I was struggling with, and she would never tell anybody even as a joke, and she was sorry that she had hurt me. She's a good friend of mine, so I'm glad we cleared the air. But I'll keep in mind what you told me in case something like this comes up in the future.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Wait no r u really quitting?! No RYAN DON"T BURN THAT OLUME NOOOOO!
    Seriously, we appreciate and read every single one of those and waited patiently and never omplained even while in manga fox. We will seriously miss those. I can't trust internet to buy anything from its so hard to find PokeSpe in New York, noooooooooooooooo! I took the time to press down and type those "o"s ratehr than hold the button down. I can't stand it. Don't stop. We need oyu and it. Your dedication keeps our spirits running \\-.-// We all get busy sometimes and lose time for things but don't quit it! Heck I can wait a few months and get it late, just don't stop XD Pleaaaaassseee

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    ryan u really shouldnt stop. everyone really likes ur scans. please?ill give u a virtuel cookie! *gives cookie* see we love u so much we'll bribe u with cookies! come back to us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Durial666 said:
    I do, this world is governed by corrupt people who only see through selfish reasoning. Take America for example, they are the self proclaimed police of the world they are over dominating and warmongering. I have no time for such a place.

But when you say "world" you mean everyone existing on this planet...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back